What Are You Smoking Pages.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Enjoyed a bowl of pineapple and strawberries and am now smoking Bald Headed Teacher in a medium brown, smooth octagonal paneled bowl and shank, medium bend 2016 Tim West Book Keeper 6 with a black acrylic saddle stem. Watching Station West starring Dick Powell.

Now smoking McClelland No. 2015 in a 1980s White Pipe straight, smooth octagonal paneled billiard meerschaum with an acrylic yellow cream colored saddle stem.

Enjoyed a tasty navel orange, and am about a third of the way through this bowl of D&R VIP in a 2015 smooth unfinished Savinelli 320KS author with a black vulcanite stem.

A third of the way through this bowl of year 1999 Edgeworth Ready Rubbed in a 2015 Basil Meadows black sandblasted billiard with an aluminum band and a pearl red acrylic tapered stem.

Almost half way through this bowl of Dunhill Elizabethan Match in a 2003 smooth three quarter bend Rinaldo Fiammata Odissea Titania 02 Silver Line 3 Straight Grain egg with a black acrylic tapered stem. Phone chatting about comics.

Mother Nature snapshot from my birthplace.

272178202fc5e640281da4c2c788f9867c3430c4.jpg

I am smoking Savinelli Punto Oro Cavendish.

Not far from finishing this bowl of Edgeworth Ready Rubbed Match in a medium bend 2002 MM Legend cob with a yellow stem.

...PA Match in a R. Wiley Meteor bent billiard...fresh coffee...

Not far from finishing this bowl of year 2014 Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 2014 Basil Meadows smooth slight bend squashed tomato with an aluminum band and a black pearl acrylic stem. Watching Mad Dog Russo.

Relaxing after a tasty pot roast lunch, and am a quarter of the way through this bowl of year 2015 HU Directors Cut in a smooth straight Lane era Charatan Executive Extra Large stretch apple with diagonal channel cuts on the lower right and left of the bowl along with a black vulcanite double comfort saddle stem. This pipe was formerly owned by actor William Conrad. A bottle of Boylan's Black Cherry made with pure cane sugar is my drink. Cubs and Pirates game starts after the top of the hour.

Now smoking Sutliff Prince Albert Match in an old grain relief, partly smooth full bend "V" shape bowl Preben Holm Ben Wade Prominence freehand with the letter A and the numeral 2 in circles with a black vulcanite stem and ferrule in the military mount style. Watching the ball game as Suzy chases cat nip balls around the den. Molly is supervising.

Now smoking Sutliff Matured Red Virginia 515 RC-1 in a smooth straight late 1970s Charatan Special 4148DC Reg. No. 203573 pot with a black double comfort vulcanite stem. Ice tea and bergs is my drink.

Now smoking Esoterica Dunbar in a smooth straight late ‘50s, early 1960s Lane era Charatan Selected 43 Dublin with a black vulcanite double comfort saddle stem. This pipe was formerly owned by actor William Conrad. Ice water and bergs is my drink. Going to do some work on this rainy day.

Solani 633 in a Tinsky bent paneled dublin with ice water.

Not far from finishing this bowl of G&H No.7 Broken Flake in a 2014 straight MM Missouri Pride Legend with a black stem.

Now smoking D&R A.B. Rimboche in a straight 1960s Lane era Charatan black with burgundy undertone sandblasted billiard 420 with a black vulcanite stem. My fourth Charatan of the day. Always liked this company's pipes.

Status
Not open for further replies.