What Are You Smoking Pages.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Winslow ~ Wessex English Mixture

WOs8X2xii5THcG1TW9LePyYD3jPCtC893hzhYQxuVF1aYPXWxTTDtssUQjW792UTp62plHfkxf4WGc5Z_8OuVd4YubODkYZQD6y6fVY0bOrEV_6notWCLD5Vo251zUP187Jpl9OQFQ=w2400

Basking in the Sun by the pool as usual smoking Simply Red in a no name featherweight chimney.

Just finished a nice bowl of Sutliff B20 black cavendish out of a MM country gentleman. I really need to get a photo set up as my flip phone lacks a camera LOL. Though to be honest, everyone knows what a cobb looks like.

Interval running in Florida’s heat/humidity is a very humbling activity, my reward is a bowl of Louisiana Red with ice tea.

Good evening from Greece, i am smoking Clan Aromatic in a Brebbia while drinking Kahlúa. I am not watching the "Eurovision" song contest because has nothing to do with real European countries and it's not vision but corruption and politics.

Good Sunday morning, all. I’m enjoying C&D’s Exhausted Rooster in a Comoy calabash. Note to self-nearly a decade of aging does NOT temper the strength of this blend.

Good morning from Greece, bad night yesterday and now clouds in the Athens sky so my mood isn't good, we have 71 °F and no rain.

273396539a2e92b404fc24b0d8603ea0daadd864.jpg

Gawith Hoggarth Century Black Spice.

Sutliff Dulce de Leche in a Ser Jacapo bent bulldog.

This photo has been adjusted by the management to reduce its size and allow text presentation that is readable.

PLEASE READ HOW TO POST PHOTOS AND ONLY POST IF YOUR PICS DON’T MAKE EVERYTHING ELSE UNREADABLE.

Status
Not open for further replies.