What Are You Smoking Pages.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello from Greece, here in Athens we have sun and 84 °F for now.

274211895977f5176aba72cb60b831b2ed977a40.jpg

Dixon & Hamilton Lincoln Mellow Mixture.

Was enjoying some Stonehaven and Kombucha by the pool but the sudden deluge has sent me under cover. Relaxing time nonetheless.

Villiger Jamacian in a Nording semi-church warden. There were moments of cinnamon red hots to spice things up but mostly a smooth rum.

Now that it's in the triple digits here in AZ my bowls/day has gone way down as I now smoke outside exclusively. Beyond a certain point of ambient temp the baccy tastes of nothing.

I did manage a credible bowl of '13 OGS in the humble estate Sav 316 Oscar Lucite after an early b'fast when it was only in the mid-80's.

Cheers,

RR

Brewdude":tu1eidr2 said:
Now that it's in the triple digits here in AZ my bowls/day has gone way down as I now smoke outside exclusively. Beyond a certain point of ambient temp the baccy tastes of nothing.

I did manage a credible bowl of '13 OGS in the humble estate Sav 316 Oscar Lucite after an early b'fast when it was only in the mid-80's.

Cheers,

RR
Sounds like a good reason for a morning bowl or two...

Post run bowl, Amphora Virginia in a Bruyere St. Claude dublin.

Burley Flake #2 in a Charles Towne Cobbler with a coke. First time with this blend and it’s fantastic right out the gate.

Status
Not open for further replies.