What Are You Smoking Pages.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Rearranged my mason jars by vendor and then cleaned up the top of the bookcase.  Found about 2 ounces in a tub of Angler's Dream I didn't jar up.  I'm still up in the air about this blend.  Smoking it now.  Seems like a good fall smoke.

Finished off the night of Aro's with Scotty's Butternut Burley. I don't think I smoked a bowl of that in 9 months. Tasty.

27792744defe5ca1f27afb045c99a5f988e9b417.jpg

Samuel Gawith Kendal Cream Deluxe Mixture.

Sutliff Private Stock Eastfarthing in a Bruno Nuttens Vintage Cutty.

Solani 633 in a Tinsky bent paneled dublin with ice tea, watching Arsenal v Standard Liege. COYG!

Just tried Pork Chops and Apple Sauce. Open the bag on this Virginia /Perique and I can smell where the name came from, apple sauce is the first thing to come to mind. It is well balanced and not overly spiced with perique. Very pleasant smoke

KBV - Pork Tenderloin in a Muhsin bent billiard meer with ice tea.

Weather finally changed to fall so a bowl of Balkan Sasieni in a cob walking the dog

Now breaking in a new Pete Billard with Lane Limited Ready Rubbed
Listening to history lecture with tea on the side

Yesterday we had sunshine with few clouds, suddenly the sky started to darken, we heard thunder and in a few minutes hail began to fall. Look at its size, it's like a big nut! Damage to crops,awnings,cars etc was reported, personally i am fine no problem.

278014741765e79362139edc77a0d65cfb102724.jpg

I am smoking Sir Walter Raleigh.

SG Best Brown in a Bruyere St. Claude dublin with coffee, watching Brighton v Sp*rs.

Status
Not open for further replies.