What Are You Smoking Pages.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I painted mums (80Year old) 2 story steps this morning and seeded it with some sand to stop her possibly going arse over tit (y)
And now enjoying some of my favorite brew with some jimas while getting pleasantly tipsy on some cheap goon :LOL:

1713929589239.png

Just finished a bowl of Gentleman Caller in an Aldo Velani smooth poker with tea. This is an interesting blend. At first light I wasn't impressed but it did mellow out through the bowl. Think will try it in a fresh cob next time since I read that it will ghost a pipe. Will have to find the right pipe for it. Good evening BoBs.
I am trying to determine what is the best entry Deer tongue blend. Crooner, Gentlemen caller or the Engine blend. I am intrigued by deer tongue.

Half way through this bowl of Wilke High Hat in an undated black sandblasted straight made in France Silvermatch Canadian with a tapered black vulcanite stem. Ice water and bergs is my drink.
Silver Match_Canadian.jpg