What Are You Smoking Pages.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wilke Crystal Palace in an Aldo Velani 2012 POTY.awesome straight grain.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2021-02-07-16-07-20.png
    Screenshot_2021-02-07-16-07-20.png
    950.6 KB · Views: 59
About a quarter of a bowl left of Wilke High Hat in a 1990 Peterson Irish Second Hungarian natural with a tapered black vulcanite fish tail stem.
Peterson_Irish Second_Hungarian.jpg

A third of the way through this bowl of D&R Penhooker Silver in a 1982 smooth straight Sasieni Ivory 105 Apple with a black vulcanite saddle stem. This will get to me to dinner time. Watching the Super Bowl.
Conrad-Dublin copy.jpg

Last edited:
Now smoking Peretti Cuban Mixture in a 2016 straight smooth dark brown Peterson Sportsman 87 apple with a nickel cap military mount and a tapered black acrylic fishtail stem.
Peterson Sportsman 87 apple_2016 copy.jpg

Now smoking Peretti Cuban Mixture in a 2016 straight smooth dark brown Peterson Sportsman 87 apple with a nickel cap military mount and a tapered black acrylic fishtail stem.
View attachment 747
Think I have the same pipe except it is bent and a P lip. With some Hays Scottish Moor gifted from Brunello. Cappochino coffee on the side. And I won't even try to impersonate either of you, lol.

Think I have the same pipe except it is bent and a P lip. With some Hays Scottish Moor gifted from Brunello. Cappochino coffee on the side. And I won't even try to impersonate either of you, lol.
Forgot the pipe photo.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2021-02-07-19-59-53.png
    Screenshot_2021-02-07-19-59-53.png
    627.3 KB · Views: 58
Just finished smoking Mac Baren Virginia Flake in a straight smooth patent era 1952 Dunhill Bruyere ODA apple 806 B124 with a black vulcanite tapered stem.
Dunhill_1952Apple_ODA_Bruyere_806 B124.jpg

Strange looking apple???
Weird. I posted that pipe with another smoke, and the post isn't on this page. When I posted the Penhooker Silver smoke, I didn't post a pitcture at all, and yet the previous pipe showed up. Dunno how that happened.

Last edited:
A third of the way through this bowl of McClelland Anniversary 1977-2010 in a medium bend smooth paneled 2017 Celebi Turkish Meerschaum with a gold and black swirl acrylic tapered stem.

Close to finishing this bowl of Mac Baren Golden Extra in a 2002 smooth Rinaldo Silver Line 3 EGER 05 paneled horn with a black acrylic tapered stem.

good day all, starting my day with a great coffee, Capstan Blue with a touch of perique in a Viprati

Short 20-minute bowl of Crystal Palace in small Golden Gate bent apple (the one in my avatar). Just realized the bottom part of my avatar has been cut off since the forum makeover. Will have to fix that when I have time. Anyway, at 27 degrees the thick fluffy snow has a crunchy layer on top that step by step reverberates across the silent landscape. As for Crystal Palace this blend seems to taste great no matter what pipe you put it in!

Starting off my day with a bowl of circa year 2000 Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 2014 Basil Meadows smooth slight bend squashed tomato with an aluminum band and a black pearl acrylic stem in the military mount style. Ice water and bergs is my drink.
Basil_squashed_ tomato copy.jpg

Now smoking year 2010 Mac Baren Burley London Blend in a 2017 smooth, straight medium brown made in France Comoy’s Riband 298 Canadian with a black vulcanite tapered stem.
Comoy_Riband298_Canadian copy.jpg

CS Figgy Pudding in a Stanwell brushed bent pot. Can't believe how well this pipe smokes for $30. Love this tobacco. Tried to order more but out of stock. Wish they would keep this available year round. If I had known it was going to be this good would have ordered a pound first time.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2021-02-08-09-17-13.png
    Screenshot_2021-02-08-09-17-13.png
    687.1 KB · Views: 63