What Are You Smoking Pages.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A sample of a Frog Morton in a pre-Cadogan Comoy

IMG_8310.jpg

"Cowboy Cookies" in a Medico Gothic. Couldn't decide between Country Squire Cowboy Coffee and Rivendell, so I mixed 'em half n' half!

BoB-CowboyCookies.PNG

Now smoking year 2015 D&R A.P. Rimboche in a smooth dark brown, medium bend late 1950s Parker Super Bruyere 45 with a “4” in a circle billiard with a black vulcanite tapered stem.
Parker_Super_Buyere45_50s.jpg

Now smoking year 2016 D&R Three Sails in a smooth straight late 1970s Charatan Special 4148DC Reg. No. 203573 pot with a black double comfort vulcanite stem. Time to go walking!

Enjoyed a tasty navel orange, and am part way through this bowl of Watch City Blue Ridge Special in a 2012 smooth reddish brown medium bend Peterson 03 Red Spray apple silver spigot with a tapered black acrylic fish tail stem.
Peterson03_Red SpraySS copy.jpg

Now smoking Motzek M74 in a late 50s, early 60s Comoy’s straight smooth dark brown Deluxe 20 billiard with a silver cap military mount and a black vulcanite tapered stem. Ice water and bergs is my drink.
Comoy’s Deluxe 20 billiard_50-60 copy.jpg

Relaxing after a wonderful salad, barramundi and green beans dinner with strawberries for dessert. I'm part way through this bowl of year 2010 Full Virginia Flake in a straight 1968 Dunhill Shell bulldog with a black vulcanite saddle stem. Community Coffee, neat, is my drink.
Dunhill_Bulldog_1968.jpg

Close to finishing this bowl of Low Country Pipe & Cigar Rum in a 1975 medium bend sandblasted looking, smooth on the sides yellow Pioneer meer with a black ferrule and vulcanite stem in the military mount style.

Did a little snacking, and am part way through this bowl of D&R Raccoon’s Friend in a pre-1980s straight dark brown Comoy's Sandblast 186 billiard with a black vulcanite tapered stem. Ice water and bergs is my drink. Going to work now.

Just finishing this bowl of KBV Burrrrley Morning Pipe Fall/Winter Edition Beta Test in an undated, unbranded, slight bend smooth darker brown made in France Los Alton VBF zulu with a black vulcanite saddle stem.

Well dang!!! Y'all just keep enjoyin' your pipes and tobacco while I'm freezin' my butt off out here in the Heartland!!! Ice, some snow (a whole bunch on the way...Thank you Canada and Siberia!!). Today will be our last reasonable WX; the single/minus digits are in our future (and those are the highs!!). Maybe by next Thursday I'll be able to get outside for a bowl!! FTRPLT

Well dang!!! Y'all just keep enjoyin' your pipes and tobacco while I'm freezin' my butt off out here in the Heartland!!! Ice, some snow (a whole bunch on the way...Thank you Canada and Siberia!!). Today will be our last reasonable WX; the single/minus digits are in our future (and those are the highs!!). Maybe by next Thursday I'll be able to get outside for a bowl!! FTRPLT
Sucks to be you bro. Just kidding, sorry you can't get out and enjoy a bowl or two. Garage, car, woodshed? Any pipe/cigar/tobacco stores in your area where you can smoke inside? When I was running C21 maintenance at Offutt my supply guy was an addicted cigarette smoker. He would be outside in sub zero weather, in an artic suit, huddled behind a dumpster smoking. Always felt sorry for him.

CS Rivendell in a Don Carlos magnum for starters followed up with CS Cherokee in a Maestro de Paya bent bulldog. Dark roast coffee and a macadamia cookie to pair.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2021-02-11-08-53-00.png
    Screenshot_2021-02-11-08-53-00.png
    772.1 KB · Views: 73
  • Screenshot_2021-02-11-10-23-52.png
    Screenshot_2021-02-11-10-23-52.png
    880.8 KB · Views: 71
About a quarter of a bowl left of circa year 2000 Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 2014 Basil Meadows smooth slight bend squashed tomato with an aluminum band and a black pearl acrylic stem in the military mount style. Watching Mad Dog Russo. Been raining all day and may for the next two, so walking reps are denied their rightful place in the firmament.
Basil_squashed_ tomato copy.jpg

Just finished smoking G&H Kendall Kentucky in a medium bend egg 2017 Royal Meerschaum Dragon meer with a black and cream swirl amber colored acrylic tapered stem.