What Are You Smoking Pages.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Time to have a quick smoke in the garage while my wife and relatives head off to town and check out the pre-Black Friday sales at Walmart! Smoking some Carter Hall in my Eaton cob! I won't smoke my pipes or cigars while all the non-smokers and little kids are here. With the rest of them coming in tomorrow, there will be no time for smoking from tomorrow through Sunday! But, as soon as they are all gone, I'm gonna light up the pipe with some good stinky latakia! :p

27977202c65466883b1bc9b6a3a6cd73c430dcb9.jpg

Cornell ad Diehl Black Cavendish.

The Greek sophist Artemidoros Knidios, who had been dealing with people in Brutus's environment and had learned about the conspiracy, came very close and gave him a note saying, "Read this, Caesar, himself and quickly. It says great things that interest you." Caesar tried to read it but the crowds were so unstoppable, he entered the hall holding the note.
J.Caesar's last words were the Greek phrase "και συ τεκνον;" (transliterated as "Kai su, teknon?") which means "You too, child?" in english and sometimes we still use it here in Greece when a close friend of us shows cruelty and betray us.

The Ides Of March - Iron Maiden

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D33DxLn4XII

I am smoking Paladin Black Cherry in a Brebbia, a glass of Drambuie beside me.

Went for nice run and now watching Arsenal v Norwich, smoking KBV - Van Gogh in a Brebbia dublin with coffee.

Proryv (2006) movie, Height 776 in Chechnya-Airborne 6th Company’s last stand.
90 men against hundreds of enemies and when ammo are out nothing left than bayonets-knives-shovels to fight against them. With no reinforcements coming when the terrorists launch their final attack the remaining paratroopers light a candle and charge.

27984138367c1a9ee0a1111fe00baf88ef579d85.jpg

I am smoking Savinelli Armonia in a Stanwell, Greek Liqueur Eoliki beside me.

Bijou in a no name chimney with water, watching Burnley v ManCity.