What Are You Smoking Pages.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Another bowl of Crown Achievement in a Pete
20210325_051856.jpg

GREEK INDEPENDENCE WAR of 1821
1821-2021: 200th Anniversary

As today at 25 March 1821 the Orthodox Greeks officially started the revolution against the ottoman empire fighting turks and their allies [muslims from albania,bosnia,egypt,croatia etc] to end an almost 400 year old tyranny.

Their motto was "Freedom of Death" and in few areas that the turks never manage to invade was "Victory or Death".

22264316f373ff9554a04ca565fad1b6b5531d70.jpg

I am smoking Greek tobacco Regulus my own blend No 1 and i will raise a glass of red wine for the fallen in the battlefield fellow countrymen.

My own Urban Cowboy in a large bowled bent Don Carlos one note. Not quite the same as cowboy coffee but very good. With Colombian Peaks coffee. Just starting to snow. Gonna be fun at horse ranch this afternoon.

Thanks Idlefellow on the recommendation of the Edward G Robinson. I just bought a tin and like it. Can see where it can become an every day smoke in the rotation. Thanks for letting me know your thoughts on the blend. Smoking in my new Ropp Rhodesian.

Wonderful WX/temps here! Long enjoyable morning filled with bowls of Bob's Chocolate Flake, Watch City Sliced, Troost Slices, and MacB's Golden Blend/Extra in a variety of Cobs!! FTRPLT

Attachments

• IMG_1228[1].JPG
    IMG_1228[1].JPG
    880.1 KB · Views: 99
  • IMG_1227[1].JPG
    IMG_1227[1].JPG
    1.1 MB · Views: 110
  • IMG_1225[1].JPG
    IMG_1225[1].JPG
    1 MB · Views: 108
Wx good here too this afternoon. FMOTT in my new Randy Wiley. Love the Lat taste in this but have to admit CS Shepherds Pie is a bit smoother. Red Stag goes well with this.

Saw Blackhorses post and agree with him so Rivendell in a 90s vintage Stanwell 1/4 bent rusticated dublin scored off ebay for $40. Fine smoker. With 8 o'clock columbian peaks coffee. Watching some quail out in the brush.