What Are You Smoking Pages.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sherlock from Ansteads in a Petersin
20210401_055933.jpg

With the start of the 3rd Lockdown in November, they told us that the Cafes will open in a month, then they told will go for January, then due to cases of the virus etc, they told us in February. Then they changed it again and said March while now they say they will finally open it in April. They they are making fun of us but Okay you @ #%^ ers we will wait as long as it takes even until sun rises from the West, you can not have us locked inside for life.
When the Cafes open, guess who will be the first customer, who will drink a double Greek coffee and smoke 2 bowls of pipe and play his Kompoloi with rage?

O8kw8Ph.gif

I am smoking Charatan No. 63 in a Stanwell, espresso plus cool water beside me.
Sid, let us know the first day you can smoke openly. We will join you in a bowl in your honor for keeping the resistance alive. Hoorah.

First off, 13-year-old "And So To Bed" in a Radice Underwood twin/bore bent with perspex stem.

Attachments

• IMG_1239[1].JPG
    IMG_1239[1].JPG
    1 MB · Views: 70
Then some wonderful Spilman Mixture in a 50+ year old Jobey Shellmoor "Extra" diamond-shanked saddle Apple!! The pipe has a Peterson "system" well in the shank!! A good evening to all!! FTRPLT

Attachments

• IMG_1240[1].JPG
    IMG_1240[1].JPG
    990.8 KB · Views: 71
This pipe would be a "Baker Street" I believe, if it were one of the Pete Sherlock Holmes pipes. Alas, it's demoted to the Kinsale line, and ergo is marked as an XL13. I had previously designated it as one of those pipe I never bonded with, but lately there's been a reconnection. Today, filled with some McClelland's British woods, we got along nicely...better in fact.

ba9hJxw.jpg

COMOY'S TRADITION MADE IN LONDON ENGLAND 409

Attachments

• Fire.jpg
    Fire.jpg
    297.5 KB · Views: 82
  • 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    279.6 KB · Views: 76
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    226.4 KB · Views: 73