What Are You Smoking Pages.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Happy Friday all! Enjoying some Ken Byron Ventures Spaghetti Western in a Savinelli Estella 511 KS.
AAB45920-6E6F-416A-AF42-CBF7545FA1D2.jpeg

Good morning,
This morning I start my day with a Lane BCA/CARTER HALL blend in an old BARI SENIOR bent tomato,I will finally be going back to work,Part time for now,but it`s a start! covid shut us down in March of last year.

Good morning all. Hobbits Weed in a huge Don Carlos 2 note. Sipping slow and going on nearly 2 hours. On my 3rd cup of Costa Rican dark roast coffee. A bit warm today. 80 on the patio already and it's only 9am. Watching 2 hawks playing high overhead.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2021-06-04-08-11-47.png
    Screenshot_2021-06-04-08-11-47.png
    879.1 KB · Views: 70
Good morning all. Hobbits Weed in a huge Don Carlos 2 note. Sipping slow and going on nearly 2 hours. On my 3rd cup of Costa Rican dark roast coffee. A bit warm today. 80 on the patio already and it's only 9am. Watching 2 hawks playing high overhead.
Looks like that Don Carlos is turning into one of your favorites. Good one to relax with nice long session.😎

Earlier today: WC Fat Bastard in a Design Berlin. Right now John Patton Oriental Dusk in a Buescher cob. Tasty up front but a bit dry on the finish like a fine wine. I may try adding 5% Golden Cavendish, see if that helps or hinders.

My last bowl of Byzantium in a Pete system acquired from Brunello. A small glass of ruby port that I discovered hidden in the back of the liquor cabinet. Yes, this does enhance the lat flavor of this blend. Like they were made for each other.

Good morning, This beautiful morning starts with Sutliff Creme brulee in a GBD Canadian pipe.Happy Saturday to all !

This morning it’s MacBaren HH Old Dark Fired in a Missouri Meerschaum bully cob with some black coffee. Finally taking my kayaks today for the first time! So exciting! Packing a cigarillo sized Rocky Patel 1992 to enjoy out on the creek at some point today, as well as a couple brews!
4112745B-9A8F-4238-A61B-0D05F2A93672.jpeg

This morning it’s MacBaren HH Old Dark Fired in a Missouri Meerschaum bully cob with some black coffee. Finally taking my kayaks today for the first time! So exciting! Packing a cigarillo sized Rocky Patel 1992 to enjoy out on the creek at some point today, as well as a couple brews!
View attachment 1380
Sounds like a fun day.

Another "big pipe" day. Urban cowboy in a Butz Choquin magnum with morning coffee. Nice right now but predicted high in the low 90s for next several days.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2021-06-05-07-48-28.png
    Screenshot_2021-06-05-07-48-28.png
    743 KB · Views: 68
View attachment 1380
One of the most fun days I've had was kayaking with my son on the Russian River in California. Hope you find a nice swimming hole to cool off. Enjoy!

Had a long drive to go pick up something. Enjoyed a bowl of Oriental Dusk in a Design Berlin. This will be one of my go-to blends this summer. On the way back I've got a bowl of Ashton Gold Rush ready to go. Good to have pipe because the crazy frenetic traffic here in civilization reminds me why we retired to a quiet 12 acre spot in rural Virginia!!

First bowl of my new concoction, Brunello's Benediction in a Maestro De Paya bent bulldog. Must have done it right as it's as good as I remember. A tom collins on the side. Never had one before but wifey wanted to try it as a neighbor who is moving gifted us 3 bottles of gin.

Enjoying some Ashton Gold Rush in a Stannie with Evan William's Honey Bourbon that Ranger recommended. Great pairing!!