What Are You Smoking Pages.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Close to finishing this bowl of circa year 2000 Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 2014 Basil Meadows smooth slight bend squashed tomato with an aluminum band and a black pearl acrylic stem in the military mount style.
Basil_squashed_ tomato copy.jpg

Did a set of walks, and am not far from finishing this bowl of year 2016 D&R Three Sails in an undated straight brush etched black Molina apple with a nickel band and a black tapered vulcanite stem.
Molina_Apple.jpg

Now smoking Wilke Peanut Butter in a 1980s black sandblasted slight bend Savory’s Argyll 281 Cherrywood with a black vulcanite tapered stem. Ice water and bergs is my drink. Cleaning pipes.
Savory's_Cherrywood.jpg

Just passing the half way mark on this bowl of KBV Your Welcome in a straight smooth dark brown 1930s (Comoy’s) Canadian Club 230 eight paneled billiard with a black tapered vulcanite stem. Cleaned all my pipes, and am working on cleaning my new estate pipes.
Canadian_Club230(Comoy)_paneled-Billiard.jpg

Relaxing after a wonderful salad, cobiha and asparagus dinner with strawberries for dessert. I'm about a third of the way through this bowl of year 2013 Stonehaven in a straight black sandblasted 1957 Barling Exel 249 Fossil T.V.F. black billiard with a silver banded military mount and a black ebonite tapered stem. Community Coffee, neat, is my drink. Getting ready to watch the first episode of this season's Stargirl.
Barling_249.jpg

Smoking some 7 seas regular blend in a bent apple Butz/Choquin pipe, while not one of my favorite pipes, the birdseye makes this one I will not part with.

Half way through this bowl of circa year 2000 Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 2014 Basil Meadows smooth slight bend squashed tomato with an aluminum band and a black pearl acrylic stem in the military mount style.
Basil_squashed_ tomato copy.jpg

Short smoke of C&D Billy Budd in a MM country gent cob before I head off to VA. Just heard about the 4 Marines in Kabul. My heart is bleeding. Can't post more without going to the rubber room. Sad.

Did a set of walking reps, and smoked a bowl of year 2016 D&R Three Sails in an undated straight brush etched black Molina apple with a nickel band and a black tapered vulcanite stem.
Molina_Apple.jpg

Half way through this bowl of Sutliff Country Doctor Match in a 2001 black sandblasted three quarter bend Rinaldo Lithos YY bulldog with a tortoise shell acrylic saddle stem. Been a while since I smoked this pipe. Ice water and bergs is my drink.
Rinaldo Lithos YY bulldog.jpg