What Are You Smoking Pages.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
4 Noggins Prairie Wind in an Edward’s Billiard. No pics as it is dark outside.

I forgot about this blend and was going through my jars. A VaPer sounded delicious. My delight increased upon opening the aged jar and was greeted by the smell of ketchup.

Out on the deck enjoying Gawith Hoggarth Dark Plug in a BriarWorks prince. This pipe is typically dedicated to Dark Flake scented and Rum Flake, so every once in awhile it is interesting to load it with an unscented plug or flake for a little extra “something”. Kona coffee fresh from the French press…just enjoying what’s left of the weekend!
2597BFC2-6209-41A0-9C2B-1D1BE66064BC.jpeg

About a quarter of a bowl left of circa year 2000 Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 2014 Basil Meadows smooth slight bend squashed tomato with an aluminum band and a black pearl acrylic stem in the military mount style. Ice water and bergs is my drink.
Basil_squashed_ tomato copy.jpg

Did a set of walks, cleaned a couple of estate pipes, and smoked a bowl of year 2016 D&R Three Sails in an undated straight brush etched black Molina apple with a nickel band and a black tapered vulcanite stem.
Molina_Apple.jpg

Now smoking Motzek (TAK) Virginia Cake in an undated straight black sandblasted Kevin Arthur brandy with a multi-colored accent on the white acrylic saddle stem. This pipe was originally owned by Sante “FishnBanjo” Giuliani. Watching the Braves-Giants game.
Kevin Arthur Brandy.jpg

Enjoyed a tasty lunch, and am a quarter of the way through this bowl of year 2013 Stonehaven in a 2002 medium bend smooth brown Rinaldo EGEA 03 Silver line spigot 10 with a black acrylic saddle stem.
Rinaldo EGEA 03 Silver line spigot 10.jpg

Relaxing after a wonderful salad, swordfish and green beans dinner with strawberries for dessert. I've about a quarter of a bowl left of Motzek (TAK ) Tom’s Special Plug in a slight bent black sandblasted post-1940 KBB Yello-Bole Cured With Real Honey Imported Briar with a reg. mark in a circle canted egg with a tapered black vulcanite stem. First time smoking this pipe. Love the cant of the bowl! Ice water and bergs is my drink as I watch the Yankees-A's game.
 KBB Yello-Bole_canted egg.jpg

Dang, you do have a lot of great looking older pipes. I'm jealous, lol.
I have a great friend who has given me a ton of old pipes. Tomorrow, I'm getting four more, including a 1924 Dunhill shell pot, and a 1920s Lion's Head (Comoy's) Canadian. I'll PM you with a link so you can see most of my collection.

Good morning,
Smoking a Savinelli 616 ks trevi with some Mac Baren Vanilla creme. My back is achey due to the rain and all the yard work I did yesterday,Trying to get myself together to go to work. Reminds me of an old song... Rainy days and Mondays always gets me down by Karen Carpenter.

Good morning,
Smoking a Savinelli 616 ks trevi with some Mac Baren Vanilla creme. My back is achey due to the rain and all the yard work I did yesterday,Trying to get myself together to go to work. Reminds me of an old song... Rainy days and Mondays always gets me down by Karen Carpenter.
Reminds me that I need more vanilla creme on my next TAD order.
EZ, maybe ask your Dr. for a Rx for Tramadol. It's a lower dose pain med. One of those with an Excedrin tab did wonders for me when I pulled 8 or 10 hour shifts with the Rangers and no side effects of drowsiness, etc.

Morning gents, some CH in my new Sav 606 EX Hercules with morning coffee. Loving this pipe. Took almost no break in at all. Watching 2 doves fighting over the bird feeder. Overcast and cool this am for a change.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2021-08-30-07-41-09.png
    Screenshot_2021-08-30-07-41-09.png
    778.4 KB · Views: 48