What Are You Smoking Pages.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hearth and Home Caramel Apple Pie in a Peterson System to start the week.
20210913_051001.jpg

Good morning,
Starting my day with a large quarter bent Molina ,with some Lane 1Q/BCA blend . I am pairing this with a fresh brewed mug of Starbucks breakfast blend. I slept for ten hours and woke up tired ? gotta get to work soon
thanks for the offer ranger... ordered some online last night!

Smoking some 7 Seas in the new Lestrade. I was sent home early from work,I was told I looked terrible! not good in the food service industry ,so I UNDERSTAND ! Got a pot of decaf on the stove... impatiently waiting for it .

Smoking some 7 Seas in the new Lestrade. I was sent home early from work,I was told I looked terrible! not good in the food service industry ,so I UNDERSTAND ! Got a pot of decaf on the stove... impatiently waiting for it .
Good idea. Maybe you just need to take a day or so and get some rest. Your health is more important than work.

Used to have a 60s era Oscar smooth bent apple I got in college. Was a great smoker. Never should have gotten rid of it.
I got lucky and picked up 3 of them from a seller Utah and I asked him if they were his or a relatives. He told me his father bought pipes from garage and estate sales. I still have not lucked up on pipes at either of these.

Five Brothers in a Savory's Poker
1631549582011882729396449908524.jpg

Margate, gifted by Brewdude, in my cheapie Stanwell brushed black pot. Decided on this for my first bowl of Margate because everything smokes good on it, lol. Ftrplt was right. This is gooood stuff. Takes Pembroke up several notches, although I really like Pembroke too. This is deeper and creamier. And the port wine seems to bring out the orientals. Thanks, Brewdude.
Would I lie to you?????????? LOL!! FTRPLT

Taking advantage of a cool morning getting some yard work done. Fired up a bowl of Spilman's Mixture in a Pete Kinsale XL26. A bit later, LJ Peretti's Royal in a Sovery's Ludlow (think large DH 59 or small 120 Tanshell). All chased with a mix of Cafe du Monde & Kona Chocolate Macadamia Nut coffee in a French Press!! FTRPLT

Attachments

• IMG_1402[1].JPG
    IMG_1402[1].JPG
    1,011.1 KB · Views: 52
  • IMG_1403[1].JPG
    IMG_1403[1].JPG
    814.4 KB · Views: 46
Smoking some CAO moontrance in a Pete xl90 while looking at pipes on E-BAY. Searching for that milverton at a bargain price. LOL!
Sorry EZ, couldn't wait. Scoured the internet for an hour this afternoon. Found two fishtails, both sold. So, bit the bullet and ordered a new one. Smooth, dark brown, Plip, from Tobacco pipes.

After staying up way past my bedtime watching football, only to have my team lose in overtime, it’s a slow start this morning! Copious amounts of coffee and some Ken Byron Ventures Spaghetti Western ‘21 in a Savinelli Estella 115 EX.
29185FF9-D7F7-4677-B648-2542CF99446E.jpeg