What Are You Smoking Pages.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ken Byron Ventures Spaghetti Western ‘21 in a Savinelli Estella 511 KS. This pipe is basically the same one that I posted in yesterday’s morning smoke, except that this one has a square shank and the other one has a round one.
View attachment 2325
So they are not exactly the same, just similar. Totally justified purchase, lol.

Cooler with much-needed rain this morning. Celebrated with Bob's Chocolate Flake in a 55+ year-old Savinelli Extra bent bull doggey; new acrylic stem courtesy of Mike Myers!! FTRPLT

Attachments

• IMG_1447[1].JPG
    IMG_1447[1].JPG
    890.6 KB · Views: 51
I just got done cleaning my wifes minivan,She took our Newfoundland to the vet yesterday. the dog had a minor accident on the carpeting,plus the drool... LOL! Smoking my Christmas Milverton with some 1Q that was delivered today, another k-cup as well.

I just got done cleaning my wifes minivan,She took our Newfoundland to the vet yesterday. the dog had a minor accident on the carpeting,plus the drool... LOL! Smoking my Christmas Milverton with some 1Q that was delivered today, another k-cup as well.
How do you have a minor accident with a Newfie?? Mine would leave a pile as big as a small horse. Fortunately she never had an accident in the house. At 2 years old, my Heidi was 155 pounds. She could stand on her hind paws, put her front paws on my shoulders, and lick my forehead, and I'm almost 6'2". And, thought she was a lap dog, lol.

Pre dinner smoke. Watch City Terrapin Station in a Stanwell brushed black semi bent pot. Iced coffee with a shot of Kalua. Won't rate it as sublime but still dang good. Wife has me on a diet so it's rabbit food for dinner. Meh.

Attachments

• 20210930_184016.jpg
    8.9 MB · Views: 47
So they are not exactly the same, just similar. Totally justified purchase, lol.
Well, when I purchased the round shank Estella, it did not look like the other one in the picture on eBay, similar but I wouldn’t have thought they were the same shape. I realized they were in fact the same shape when it arrived, but yeah, with the round shank versus the square shank, it’s enough of a difference to justify the purchase and fool the wife lol!

Happy Friday to all affected by the work week! Enjoying 2009 Gawith Hoggarth Best Brown #2 in a Savinelli Saint Nicholas 315 KS. Crisp autumn weather in store today….can’t wait to sit on my deck this evening with a cigar and beer!
5EA8D853-B055-4D50-BC76-92C21E6C2FE5.jpeg

Scott, thanks for reminding me it's Friday. Glad I'm retired and don't have to go to work, lol. Molto Dolce in a Don Carlos full bent brandy with strong morning coffee. A cool 50 on the patio. Birds singing. It's a wonderful day In the neighborhood.

Cool and wet here in the Heartland! Enjoying MacB's Golden Extra in a very old "no-name" bulldog marked "Straight Grain" and " Algerian Briar." Grain is pretty darn straight; has two small sandpits...no big deal!! FTRPLT

Attachments

• IMG_1450[1].JPG
    IMG_1450[1].JPG
    827.8 KB · Views: 44
Spent most of my day washing and waxing the mini-van,having a late lunch which will soon be followed with some Capt.Black royal in an old Custombilt Billiard pipe!

Good morning,
Chilly morning, Starting my day with a Savinelli Emerson pipe-kind of a quarter bent brandy with a 6mm filter. Anyway, Molto Dolce/Carter hall blend with a freshly perked Colombian coffee... having back issues already,waiting for the meds to do there magic! hey,but the mini-van looks great,LOL!