What Are You Smoking Pages.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Half way through this bowl of Wilke Peanut Butter and Chocolate in a light brown 1979 rusticated medium bend Italian Sir Jeffrey Dublin sitter with a flared top and yellow saddle stem. This blend was my idea, and I co-created it with Wilke owner John Brandt. Watching the Braves-Brewers game. Chipper Jones just dropped a foul ball in the stands. Some of the Braves players in the dugout gave him some fun grief about it.
Sir_Jeffrey_Dublin.jpg

Boswell Northwoods in a Pete Kinsdale Rhodesian. Dos Equis amber beer to pair. Not bad for a supposed "English crossover" but I prefer Wilke Crystal Palace or CS Shepherds Pie. Maybe try it next time in a meer?
J.M.'s Northwoods is on my "favs" list! A mild English with a bit of sweetness (black Ginnyweed cavendish is my guess!). It do smoke good in a Meer!! FTRPLT

Attachments

• IMG_0875[1].JPG
    IMG_0875[1].JPG
    950.3 KB · Views: 47
A third of the way through this bowl of year 2014 Astley’s No. 44 in a smooth slight bend dark brown 1940s-1950s Comoy’s Blue Riband 228C prince with a tapered black vulcanite stem. Posted seven reviews at TR this afternoon.
Comoy’s_B.R._prince_228C.jpg

Which ones, lol.?
Go see them and find out!!! :devilish: :LOL:

Have a quarter of a bowl left of Erik Stokkebye 4th Generation 2012 Anniversary Blend in a straight smooth dark brown late 1890s, early 1900s WDC bulldog with silver bands around the ridges, a decorative sterling silver band and tapered black vulcanite stem with an orific bit. Ice water and bergs is my drink.
W.D.C._bulldog_side.jpg

W.D.C._bulldog-top.jpg

Go see them and find out!!! :devilish: :LOL:

Have a quarter of a bowl left of Erik Stokkebye 4th Generation 2012 Anniversary Blend in a straight smooth dark brown late 1890s, early 1900s WDC bulldog with silver bands around the ridges, a decorative sterling silver band and tapered black vulcanite stem with an orific bit. Ice water and bergs is my drink.
View attachment 2438
View attachment 2439
Great bull doggy!!!!!! FTRPLT

Relaxing after a wonderful salad, chicken and green beans dinner with orange slices for dessert. I'm about half way through this bowl of year 2013 Dunhill Flake in a straight smooth 1960 Dunhill DRA 137 group 4 root briar canted dublin with a tapered black vulcanite stem. Community Coffee, neat, is my drink.
Dunhill_Birthyear-right_side.jpg

Rudy, how is the Pete smoking? I bought the J&H several months ago and had to return it due to a hot spot on the lower part of the bowl right along the line between the smooth and blast finish. Only Pete I ever had that was not a good smoker.
So far it is doing well. I have only smoked it twice and I haven't had any problem with it. I am expecting a Peterson Halloween 312 this week.

Good morning,
Smoking a large Butz-Choquin straight billiard with a Lane1Q/ BCA blend,Along with a freshly perked coffee.This must be one their high end pipes as it smokes great,never gets hot and the it`s a real beautiful pipe.

Starting off my smoking day with a bowl of first production tin (2013) of Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 2014 Basil Meadows smooth slight bend squashed tomato with an aluminum band and a black pearl acrylic stem in the military mount style. Ice water and bergs is my drink.
Basil_squashed_ tomato copy.jpg