What Are You Smoking Pages.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Starting off my smoking day with a bowl from a first production tin (2013) of Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 2014 Basil Meadows smooth slight bend squashed tomato with an aluminum band and a black pearl acrylic stem in the military mount style.
Basil_squashed_ tomato copy.jpg

Aged Burley Flake in an old MM "Rob Roy" diamond-shanked/bit cob. Previously owned by the late "FishnBanjo!" French roast press pot coffee to round it out!! FTRPLT

Attachments

• IMG_1227[1].JPG
    IMG_1227[1].JPG
    1.1 MB · Views: 41
Busy morning, had a late lunch. Time for my favorite Bari Wiking freehand pipe and some M/b 7 seas regular blend along with a big mug of Colombian coffee. Rain changed my yard clean-up plans for this afternoon.

Enjoyed a tasty cinnamon raisin French toast and sliced peaches lunch, and am not far from finishing this bowl of WC Beta #0 in the first pipe Trever Talbot made when he went to France many years ago. It's a smooth straight Algerian briar Lumberman with a long shank and a black vulcanite saddle stem, unbranded. Ice water and bergs is my drink.
Trevor_Talbert_Lumberman#2.jpg

Did a set of walking reps, and am close to finishing this bowl of year 2015 Seattle Pipe Club Deception Pass in a smooth straight brown late 1930s Linkman’s Dr. Grabow Deluxe Bruyere 9708B pot with a nickel accent and a black tapered vulcanite stem.
Linkman's_Dr. Grabow_Deluxe9708B_pot.jpg

Now smoking Ken Byron Ventures Plague Bringer 2021 (Hellstar) in a 2003 smooth three quarter bend Rinaldo Fiammata Odissea Titania 02 Silver Line 3 Straight Grain egg with a black acrylic tapered stem. This blend will be released in a limited batch at 4 a.m. EST and a larger release at 4 p.m. EST. Since I just got it today, I'm working hard on having the review sometime this evening. Ice water and bergs is my drink.
Rinaldo Lithos YY8 Titania Silver Line egg.jpg

Last edited:
Relaxing after a wonderful salad, wild caught catfish and green beans dinner with strawberries and raspberries for dessert. I'm not far from being half way through this bowl of Ken Byron Ventures Orphan Mixture beta test in a 1980s White Pipe straight, smooth octagonal paneled billiard meerschaum with an acrylic yellow cream colored saddle stem. Community Coffee, neat, is my drink. Watching the Braves-Astros game, and wondering if Snitker regrets the dumb idea to start Dylan Lee. I told m'lady the guy wouldn't get out of the first inning before the first pitch was thrown, and I was right.
WhitePipe_Paneled_Billiard.jpg

Good morning,
I just got in from work,Enjoying a fresh cup of coffee and an Oldenkott filled with Lane 1Q/BCA blend.

Not far from finishing this bowl from a first production tin (2013) of Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 2014 Basil Meadows smooth slight bend squashed tomato with an aluminum band and a black pearl acrylic stem in the military mount style. Ice water and bergs is my drink.
Basil_squashed_ tomato copy.jpg

Smoking a filtered Bari Ruby pipe with some CJ Hero`s blend and a mug of Colombian coffee.
Ranger, I just bought a Stanwell from our friend in Serbia. The wait begins...

Enjoyed a tasty lunch, and am passing the half way mark on this bowl of Ken Byron Ventures Orphan Mixture in a 2002 smooth natural straight silver banded Ardor Venere Extra Fatta A Mano Maigret billiard, signed by Dorelio Rovera and a black acrylic tapered stem.
2002_Ardor Venere Extra Fatta A Mano Maigret billiard .jpg

4 year old Stokkebye Luxury Navy Flake in a very large, ELX McCranie's panel, made entirely by Ashton. As much as I prattle on about not wanting pipes I do not smoke, this is a pipe I haven't smoked in maybe two years. I couldn't give you any historical or sentimental reason why, but having a large panel in my arsenal is a necessity.

Now smoking WC Beta #0 in the first pipe Trever Talbot made when he went to France many years ago. It's a smooth straight Algerian briar Lumberman with a long shank and a black vulcanite saddle stem, unbranded. Watching Mad Dog Russo.
Trevor_Talbert_Lumberman#2.jpg