What Are You Smoking Pages.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A third of the way through this bowl of Wilke Lizzie Blood Virginia in a straight black with burgundy undertone sandblasted early 1960s Lane era Charatan 420 billiard with a black vulcanite tapered stem. Ice water and bergs is my drink. Going to do some work now.
Charatan_billiard_420.jpg

Now smoking year 2014 Sutliff 1849 in a medium bend smooth dark brown 1968 Barling 5631 London England TVF billiard silver spigot with a tapered black vulcanite stem. Taking a work break.
Barling_Spigot_1849.jpg

Relaxing after a wonderful salad, perch and sugar snap peas dinner with a small bowl of chocolate chip mint ice cream and sliced strawberries for dessert. I'm a third of the way through this bowl of Motzek (TAK) 16/5 Der Neue in a straight black sandblast late 1990s 2 star Ferndown Bark prince with a tapered cumberland stem. Community Coffee, neat, is my drink. Getting ready to watch Stargirl.
Ferndown_Prince.jpg

Almost half way through this bowl of unreleased Sutliff Black Virginia Plug in a late 80's, early 90s James Upshall P DS Tilshead England Made By Hand L185 Canadian with a silver band and a tapered black vulcanite stem. Watching an episode of The Unotuchables.
James Upshall P DS_L185 Canadian.jpg

Smoking a Pete Lestrade filled with M/B seven seas regular blend.Freshly ground and perked Colombian coffee. Not working today,but lots of yard work to do today.Chilly morning at 42 degrees.

Sutliff Xmas Spice in a Pete Rosslare bent apple. Love this pipe, smokes so good. Really tired this morning. Up most of the night with our sick dog. Gave her some vet prescribed meds which caused diarrhea. Must have taken her out 9/10 times so got very little sleep. Trying to recover with lots of strong coffee.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20211102-095734_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20211102-095734_Gallery.jpg
    976.3 KB · Views: 51
Just finished smoking this bowl from a first production tin (2013) of Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 2014 Basil Meadows smooth slight bend squashed tomato with an aluminum band and a black pearl acrylic stem in the military mount style.
Basil_squashed_ tomato copy.jpg

Sutliff Xmas Spice in a Pete Rosslare bent apple. Love this pipe, smokes so good. Really tired this morning. Up most of the night with our sick dog. Gave her some vet prescribed meds which caused diarrhea. Must have taken her out 9/10 times so got very little sleep. Trying to recover with lots of strong coffee.
Hope she feels better soon.

Half way through this bowl of Hearth & Home AJ’s Vaper in a pre-1952 Sutliff Falcon 372 (made by Comoy’s) smooth light brown straight bulldog with a tapered black vulcanite stem. Ice water and bergs is my drink.
Sutliff_Falcon372_Bulldog.jpg

Ranger,your better off going back to sleep for a quick hour or two, We played that game with our Rotty last week. Smoking a Benton bent billiard with some 7 seas regular and a K-cup.

Enjoyed a tasty lunch, and am half way through this bowl of year 2016 Orlik Golden Sliced in an early 20th century Gordon Special Bruyere 49 apple with a triangular shank and black vulcanite stem.
Gordon Special Bruyere 49 apple.jpg

Gordon Special Bruyere 49 apple-Top.jpg

Smoking a Savinelli 616 ks along with some CJ Hero`s blend. K-cup by Mc Cafe. I spent most of my day working in the yard,making progress!

Had a long, enjoyable bowl of year 2013 FVF in a 2002 three quarter bend light brown sandblasted Ardor Urano Fatta A Mano eight sided paneled shaped bulldog sitter with a black acrylic saddle stem.
Ardor Urano Fatta A Mano square shaped bulldog.jpg

Snacked a little, and am smoking year 2013 Escudo in a smooth dark brown quarter bend post-1935 KBB/Kaywoodie New England Briar Pipe Company Flagship 83B Rhodesian with a tapered black vulcanite stem. Such a great smoking pipe!
KBB NEPC_83B_Rhodesian.jpg

Relaxing after after a wonderful salad, French cut pork chops and pinto beans dinner with a bowl of chocolate chip mint ice cream for dessert. I've about a third of a bowl left of year 2014 Sutliff 1849 in a medium bend smooth dark brown 1968 Barling 5631 London England TVF billiard silver spigot with a tapered black vulcanite stem. Community Coffee, neat, is my drink. Watching the Braves-Astros game.
Barling_Spigot_1849.jpg

Now smoking 1920s Buckingham Cut Plug Smoking Tobacco in a smooth brown medium bend early 1900s C.P.F. The Chesterfield (Peterson copy) French briar military mount billiard with a nickel cap and black vulcanite AB p-lip stem. Have enough left for a couple more bowls.
Chesterfield_Bent BilliardMM_AB.jpg