What Are You Smoking Pages.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Starting off my smoking day with a bowl from a first production tin (2013) of Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 2014 Basil Meadows smooth slight bend squashed tomato with an aluminum band and a black pearl acrylic stem in the military mount style.
Basil_squashed_ tomato copy.jpg

Almost half way through this bowl of year 2008 Brebbia Latakia Flake No. 9 in a 1990s smooth Peterson Captain Pete XL80 bulldog with a black vulcanite stem and p-lip. Ice water and bergs is my drink. Watching Mad Dog Russo.
Peterson_Captain_Pete_bulldog.jpg

Enjoyed a tasty lunch, and am smoking year 2013 FVF in a 2002 three quarter bend light brown sandblasted Ardor Urano Fatta A Mano eight sided paneled shaped bulldog sitter with a black acrylic saddle stem. This will keep me busy for a while.
Ardor Urano Fatta A Mano square shaped bulldog.jpg

Very busy day today,saw the back Dr & pain mgmt Dr. both were not very happy with my condition! At least I got a few days off. Last smoke of the day. Bari Wiking filtered pipe with M/b seven seas regular blend. Big bottle of mineral water.Starting new meds tonight, getting old Ain`t easy...

Our visitors departed this afternoon. Finally had a chance to enjoy some JL Peretti Royal in a Ser Jacopo Maxima S1 bent bull doggy! Followed that up with Arango Balkan Supreme in a Ser Jacopo Picta R2 Van Gogh curved bent. Jameson Irish whiskey to smooth things out!! FTRPLT

Attachments

• IMG_1524[1].JPG
    IMG_1524[1].JPG
    845.8 KB · Views: 36
  • IMG_1525[1].JPG
    IMG_1525[1].JPG
    848.3 KB · Views: 36
Relaxing after a wonderful salad, char and sugar snap peas dinner with strawberries for dessert. I'm half way through this bowl of year 2018 Esoterica Dunbar in a smooth straight, dark brown early 1960s Lane era Charatan Selected 43 Dublin with a black vulcanite double comfort saddle stem. This pipe was formerly owned by actor William Conrad. Community Coffee, neat, is my drink. Watching Conflict starring Bogart.
Conrad-Dublin copy.jpg

Smoking a Bari senior,It`s a short fat crushed tomato pipe with some CAO Moontrance tobacco, Last mug of coffee.
Feeling very out of it today, kind of like a hangover. I think it`s the new meds...

Just finished smoking this bowl from a first production tin (2013) of Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 2014 Basil Meadows smooth slight bend squashed tomato with an aluminum band and a black pearl acrylic stem in the military mount style.
Basil_squashed_ tomato copy.jpg

Enjoyed a tasty pancakes and eggs lunch, did a set of walking reps, and just finished smoking Pfeifen Huber Virginia Golden Flake in a straight smooth brown post-WWII Comoy’s Grand Slam billiard 27 Canadian patent 341422 with a tapered black vulcanite stem.
Comoy’s_Grand Slam_billiard 27 Can._patent.jpg