What Are You Smoking Pages.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A quarter of the way through this bowl of year 2015 Dan Tobacco Tordenskjold Slices in a straight smooth dark brown year 1926 Parker Super Bruyere patent 3 63/F lovat with a black vulcanite saddle stem. Ice water and bergs is my drink.
1926_Parker_63:F lovat.jpg

Relaxing after a wonderful salad, wild caught catfish and sugar snap peas dinner with a small scoop of French vanilla ice cream for dessert. I've just passed the quarter mark on this bowl of year 2013 Esoterica Tilbury in a smooth medium bend 1999 Peterson Sherlock Holmes Series Milverton with a sterling silver band and a black vulcanite p-lip stem. Community Coffee, neat, is my drink. Watching Here Comes the Navy starring Cagney and O'Brien.
Peterson Sherlock Holmes_Milverton.jpg

Slept just over an hour, and figured as long as I was awake that I'd do a set of walking reps. Not far from finishing this bowl of year 2016 D&R Three Sails in an undated straight brush etched black Molina apple with a nickel band and a black tapered vulcanite stem.
Molina_Apple.jpg

Never got back to sleep, so I'm abut half way through this bowl from a first production tin (2013) of Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 2014 Basil Meadows smooth slight bend squashed tomato with an aluminum band and a black pearl acrylic stem in the military mount style.
Basil_squashed_ tomato copy.jpg

Relaxing after a wonderful salad, wild caught catfish and sugar snap peas dinner with a small scoop of French vanilla ice cream for dessert. I've just passed the quarter mark on this bowl of year 2013 Esoterica Tilbury in a smooth medium bend 1999 Peterson Sherlock Holmes Series Milverton with a sterling silver band and a black vulcanite p-lip stem. Community Coffee, neat, is my drink. Watching Here Comes the Navy starring Cagney and O'Brien.
View attachment 2795
So, who caught the catfish, lol? Like that pipe. I wanted a smooth Milverton but couldn't find one anywhere so settled for the Xmas rusticated Milverton.

Now smoking year 2012 Rolando’s Own in a smooth straight early ‘60s Lane era “William Conrad” Charatan Executive Extra Large stretch apple with diagonal channel cuts on the lower right and left of the bowl along with a black vulcanite double comfort saddle stem.
Conrad_apple-thumbnail copy.jpg

Enjoyed a tasty lunch, and am smoking the recently released Cup O’Joes 25th Anniversary VaBur Blend in a 2003 medium bent Ural meer with a lined and etched egg shaped bowl with a silver band and a pearl brown acrylic saddle stem.
URAL_Etched_Egg.jpg

Last edited:
After my morning pipe it was time for the wife and I to do our weekly shopping. I took an MM Pride and small tub of BriarWorks Pete's Beard along for the ride. One fill one refill before we got home! I followed that with a pipe full of G. L. Pease Charring Cross in an MM Let Freedom Ring Rob Roy. It's almost dinner time.