What Are You Smoking Pages.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Did a set of walking reps, and am close to finishing this bowl of year 2015 Seattle Pipe Club Deception Pass in a smooth straight brown late 1930s Linkman’s Dr. Grabow Deluxe Bruyere 9708B pot with a nickel accent and a black tapered vulcanite stem. Hope Mr. P approves of this post. :)
Linkman's_Dr. Grabow_Deluxe9708B_pot.jpg

A quarter of the way through a freshly opened tin of year 2014 Sutliff 1849 in a medium bend smooth dark brown 1968 Barling 5631 London England TVF billiard silver spigot with a tapered black vulcanite stem. This pipe is a reminder that post-transition Barlings in the 1960s are still excellent smokers.
Barling_Spigot_1849.jpg

Relaxing after a wonderful salad, rainbow trout and sugar snap peas dinner with strawberries for dessert. I'm a quarter of the way through this bowl of the soon-to-be released Wilke Irish Pipe Club in a full bend black pebble finish 2001 Rinaldo Lithos YY8 Titania Silver Line egg with a black acrylic tapered stem. Community Coffee, neat, is my drink.
Rinaldo Lithos YY8 Titania Silver Line egg.jpg

Wanted to try something different this afternoon so dug out the stash gifted by Brunello. Some Davidoff flake medallions, rubbed out, not folded, in Pete Kinsdale rusticated 1/4 bent rhodesian. Iced coffer on the side. This is okay but I prefer PS LBF. Don't get the reviews that say this is a "sweet" tobacco.