What Are You Smoking Pages.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hobbits Weed in a Molina bent apple with the last of the coffee. Beautiful day here, sunny but cool, lots of birdies and a baby chipmunk on the berm eating the bird seed kicked out by the doves. Should be a great day for the train ride.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20211118-085615_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20211118-085615_Gallery.jpg
    888.8 KB · Views: 48
Half way through this bowl from a first production tin (2013) of Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 2014 Basil Meadows smooth slight bend squashed tomato with an aluminum band and a black pearl acrylic stem in the military mount style. Ice water and bergs is my drink.
Basil_squashed_ tomato copy.jpg

Now smoking Cup O’Joes Adirondack Gold in a medium bend fumed tan crackled year 2020 Ahmet Govem reverse calabash meerschaum with a military mount silver band and black acrylic stem. Working on a review of this blend, and waiting for Mad Dog Russo's show at the top of the hour.
Ahmet Govem reverse calabash meer.jpg

Relaxing after a wonderful salad, French cut pork chops and green beans dinner with orange slices for dessert. I'mnot far from finishing this bowl of Motzek (TAK) Virginia Cake in an undated straight black sandblasted Kevin Arthur brandy with a multi-colored accent on the white acrylic saddle stem. This pipe was originally owned by Sante “FishnBanjo” Giuliani. Community Coffee, neat is my drink.
Kevin Arthur Brandy.jpg

Not far from finishing this bowl of from a first production tin (2013) of Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 2014 Basil Meadows smooth slight bend squashed tomato with an aluminum band and a black pearl acrylic stem in the military mount style.
Basil_squashed_ tomato copy.jpg

Enjoyed a tasty lunch, and am almost a third of the way through this bowl of Rattrays Hal O’ The Wynd in a straight smooth brown pre-1952 (Comoy’s) Corinthian De-Luxe 126 pot made for Sutliff in San Francisco with a black tapered vulcanite stem. Ethical Bean Sweet Expresso is my drink.
Comoy's_CorinthianDe-Luxe_Sutliff126 pot .jpg