What Are You Smoking Pages.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
After lunch I loaded a Davidoff Flake Medallion in an MM Morgan but didn't finish it before the wife picked me up to do errands. I packed some Balkan Mixture into another Morgan for the ride, now I'm switching back and forth while the chicken roasts. I'm not sure what smells better but I'm ready for the chicken chip, roasted neck skin!

Long day and I am exhausted,Smoking a filtered Oldenkott with some BB Sherman`s march tobacco. I got a hot cup of green tea to try and keep me awake. These 5 hour catering jobs are getting to me...

Arango Balkan Supreme in a Design Berlin 2012 POTY. Strong English black tea aside. Caught an incredible sunset on the way home from the Legion this evening.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20211119-183851_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20211119-183851_Gallery.jpg
    760.4 KB · Views: 42
  • Screenshot_20211119-174033_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20211119-174033_Gallery.jpg
    861.6 KB · Views: 47
Relaxing after a wonderful salad, chicken legs and snow peas dinner with a small scoop of strawberry ice cream. I'm half way through the last (sadly) of my stash of Ken Byron Ventures Verg 21 in a straight smooth brown 1920s (Comoy’s) Lions Head 123 pot with a black tapered vulcanite stem. Community Coffee, neat, is my drink. Watching While the Patient Slept. I got a much needed nap in before dinner, but nobody was killed in this house at the time. :)
Comoy’s_Lion's Head 123 pot.jpg

My dear friends i will be ''out of forum" for 10 days, i have to do a small surgery with laser plus some tests for LDL and blood pressure and then i will take few days leave in the country.
With the grace of God i will be back much better than i am now.

utCXpLu.png

QSQEgVU.png

I am smoking Petersen & Sorensen Blue Sapphire, single espresso plus cool water beside me.

Good morning,
Starting my day with an old Custombilt straight billiard along with 7 Seas/Lane 1Q Blend. fresh coffee and back pain meds are joining the party. Supposed to be at work by 9AM-TIME WILL TELL!
Scored another BARI WIKING on E-BAY last night!

My dear friends i will be ''out of forum" for 10 days, i have to do a small surgery with laser plus some tests for LDL and blood pressure and then i will take few days leave in the country.

utCXpLu.png

QSQEgVU.png

I am smoking Petersen & Sorensen Blue Sapphire, single espresso plus cool water beside me.
Sid, good luck with the surgery. Enjoy the time off.

Urban Cowboy in the huge Don Carlos 2 note with cowboy coffee. Should have had this in my MM cob as I only have an hour before I leave to go trail riding with my riding pardner. Oh well, it will DGT till this afternoon, lol. Another gorgeous sunrise over the mountains.

Attachments

• 20211120_070615.jpg
    20211120_070615.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 38
Part way through this bowl of this bowl from a first production tin (2013) of Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 2014 Basil Meadows smooth slight bend squashed tomato with an aluminum band and a black pearl acrylic stem in the military mount style. Ice water and bergs is my drink.
Basil_squashed_ tomato copy.jpg

Enjoyed a very tasty Sicilian pizza lunch, and have about a third of a bowl left of Wilke Lizzie Blood Virginia in a straight black with burgundy undertone sandblasted early 1960s Lane era Charatan 420 billiard with a black vulcanite tapered stem.
Charatan_billiard_420.jpg

Last edited:
Sitting back with a quite large Molina half bent pipe Filled with Sutliff Queen Anne`s revenge,Got a K-cup,too.
I have to say this, It amazes me how a business owner can hire professional people to work for him and then he will criticize and belittle them as they try and do their job... I had talk 3 staff members out of quitting today!

This morning, 4 year old Luxury Navy Flake in an unmarked Ben Wade 38 bulldog with a saddle stem.

This afternoon, 4 year old Luxury Navy Flake in a handmade Charatan billiard with a 1/16th bent double cut stem.

utCXpLu.png

QSQEgVU.png

Praying all goes well!