What Are You Smoking Pages.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Smoking a Savinelli 616 ks with Lane 1Q and another mug of coffee. not looking forward to going to work. I know it`s a short day,but I am tired of dealing with angry co-workers and my boss.
EZ, sorry the job is stressing you. I feel your pain. Old trick I got from a psych professor. When someone approaches you who is upset or angry, stop, slowly count to 5 while thinking of something pleasant, then say, how can I help you with this? Calms both of you down and helps defuse the situation.

Been busy getting important stuff done, and while I was at it, I smoked the last of this first production tin (2013) of Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 2014 Basil Meadows smooth slight bend squashed tomato with an aluminum band and a black pearl acrylic stem in the military mount style. Have another ready to open tomorrow.
Basil_squashed_ tomato copy.jpg

Did a set of walking reps, and am not far from finishing this bowl of Watch City COE Beta Test Blend #1 in a 1978 BBB straight smooth brown Silver Mounted 522 pot with a silver band and a tapered black vulcanite stem. Ice water and bergs is my drink.
View attachment 2891
Okay, got to ask. What are walking reps?

Okay, got to ask. What are walking reps?
I do fast walking laps up and down an approximately 45 degree angle hill.

About a third of a bowl left of well aged Bald Headed Teacher in a medium brown, smooth octagonal paneled bowl and shank, medium bend 2016 Tim West Book Keeper 6 with a black acrylic saddle stem.
Tim_West_Bookkeeper.jpg

I do fast walking laps up and down an approximately 45 degree angle hill.

About a third of a bowl left of well aged Bald Headed Teacher in a medium brown, smooth octagonal paneled bowl and shank, medium bend 2016 Tim West Book Keeper 6 with a black acrylic saddle stem.
This one has a little Ferndown flair. sharp.

This morning, 4 or 5 year old Night Train in a stock Charatan with DC stem. I sure do love me these DC stems, but it needs some buffing. Dreading it.

This one has a little Ferndown flair. sharp.

This morning, 4 or 5 year old Night Train in a stock Charatan with DC stem. I sure do love me these DC stems, but it needs some buffing. Dreading it.
My late friend Art Arterburn designed it, and owned about 40 of them from different makers. He gave me two of them. Here's one that Mark Tinsky made for him which I own.
Tinsky_BookKeeper_side.jpg

Did a set of walking reps, and smoked a bowl of year 2016 D&R Three Sails in an undated straight brush etched black Molina apple with a nickel band and a black tapered vulcanite stem.
Molina_Apple.jpg

My late friend Art Arterburn designed it, and owned about 40 of them from different makers. He gave me two of them. Here's one that Mark Tinsky made for him which I own.
I like that idea a lot. I have a poker I designed. It's a cool idea to hand over your sketch and let various makers do their thing with it. It's back when I liked much larger pipes, so I'm not sure I'd want to smoke it now, even scaled down a bit. Still, a good idea.

Just had a quick lunch,took my pain meds,relaxing with my Bari Wiking filled with CJ Hero`s blend along with a freshly brewed Eldorado coffee. I am off from work until Saturday ! I temporarily blocked my boss`s phone number on my cell phone,too!

Enjoyed a very tasty cinnamon raisin French toast lunch, and am half way through this bowl of C&D Virginia Gentleman in a straight smooth dark brown pre-1940s Comoy’s Jost’s Olde English Supreme J299 billiard with a black tapered vulcanite stem.
Comoy's_Jost's Old English Supreme J299 billiard.jpg

Relaxing after a wonderful salad, full rack of baby back ribs and baked potato dinner with freshly baked oatmeal raisin cookies for dessert. I'm nearly finished smoking year 2014 Sutliff 1849 in a medium bend smooth dark brown 1968 Barling 5631 London England TVF billiard silver spigot with a tapered black vulcanite stem. Ice water and bergs is my drink. Watching a four part documentary on the history of Star Trek on the History Channel.
Barling_Spigot_1849.jpg

Relaxing after a wonderful salad, full rack of baby back ribs and baked potato dinner with freshly baked oatmeal raisin cookies for dessert. I'm nearly finished smoking year 2014 Sutliff 1849 in a medium bend smooth dark brown 1968 Barling 5631 London England TVF billiard silver spigot with a tapered black vulcanite stem. Ice water and bergs is my drink. Watching a four part documentary on the history of Star Trek on the History Channel.
View attachment 2905
You smoke and eat incredible everyday!

You smoke and eat incredible everyday!
That's because I'm lucky to have married a great lady, and with help from generous friends I have amassed a collection beyond my wildest dreams. I don't post all of my smokes here because I don't want too much of me in this thread, but I do smoke all day and night. M'lady never complains either.