What Are You Smoking Pages.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A third of the way through this bowl from a freshly opened first production tin (2013) of Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 2014 Basil Meadows smooth slight bend squashed tomato with an aluminum band and a black pearl acrylic stem in the military mount style.
Basil_squashed_ tomato copy.jpg

Relaxing after a wonderful salad, chicken and sugar snap peas dinner with pineapple for dessert. I've about a quarter of a bowl left of year 2012 Rolando’s Own in a smooth straight early ‘60s Lane era “William Conrad” Charatan Executive Extra Large stretch apple with diagonal channel cuts on the lower right and left of the bowl along with a black vulcanite double comfort saddle stem. Community Coffee, neat, is my drink. Watching Arsene Lupin Returns.
Conrad_apple-thumbnail copy.jpg

Gave up trying to sleep, so I've about a third of a bowl left from a freshly opened first production tin (2013) of Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 2014 Basil Meadows smooth slight bend squashed tomato with an aluminum band and a black pearl acrylic stem in the military mount style.
Basil_squashed_ tomato copy.jpg

Almost finished smoking year 2016 Orlik Golden Sliced in an early 20th century Gordon Special Bruyere 49 apple with a triangular shank and black vulcanite stem.
Gordon Special Bruyere 49 apple.jpg

Now smoking year 2014 Sutliff 1849 in a medium bend smooth dark brown 1968 Barling 5631 London England TVF billiard silver spigot with a tapered black vulcanite stem. Going to have a big announcement thread in a short while.
Barling_Spigot_1849.jpg