What Are You Smoking Pages.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A third of the way through this bowl of year 2016 Sutliff 507-C Slices in a black sandblast PSB medium bend 2021 Peterson POTY 4AB No. 228/500 military mount with a silver cap and a vulcanite black tapered AB stem. I just got this pipe! I'm having trouble deciding what to smoke in the rusticated 4AB.
4AB_PSB_left.jpg

Relaxing after a wonderful salad, chicken legs and sugar snap peas dinner with strawberries for dessert. I'm half way through this bowl of a freshly opened tub of year 2012 Carter Hall in a black rusticated medium bend 2021 Peterson POTY 4AB No. 437/500 military mount with a silver cap and a vulcanite black tapered AB stem. First time smoking this pipe. Community Coffee, neat, is my drink. Watching It Happens Tomorrow starring Dick Powell.
4AB_Rust_left.jpg

A third of the way through this bowl of year 2016 Sutliff 507-C Slices in a black sandblast PSB medium bend 2021 Peterson POTY 4AB No. 228/500 military mount with a silver cap and a vulcanite black tapered AB stem. I just got this pipe! I'm having trouble deciding what to smoke in the rusticated 4AB.
View attachment 3027
Maybe some EGR and give the Basil Meadows pipe a break, lol

Ending the day with Balkan Mixture in an MM Rob Roy along with a Woodchuck Hard Cider. I've recovered from the side effects from the Covid booster, the shot makes a bee line to my joints. I'm hoping the new variant is the one that we can coexist with and Covid-19 will become just another yearly influenza.

Good morning,
Smoking a Pete Milverton Christmas pipe with Sutliff Queen Anne`s Revenge tobacco.Having a quick K-cup while the real coffee perks on the stove.
Ranger,The Pulminologist had to eat some crow yesterday.... on my last visit we did a breathing test and it did not go well,I got the lecture about smoking pipes,etc. and I was told it will only get worse and I will be suffering and need oxygen in the future... Yesterday, I did the exact same test and the results came back totally normal for a man of my age! LOL!

Good morning,
Smoking a Pete Milverton Christmas pipe with Sutliff Queen Anne`s Revenge tobacco.Having a quick K-cup while the real coffee perks on the stove.
Ranger,The Pulminologist had to eat some crow yesterday.... on my last visit we did a breathing test and it did not go well,I got the lecture about smoking pipes,etc. and I was told it will only get worse and I will be suffering and need oxygen in the future... Yesterday, I did the exact same test and the results came back totally normal for a man of my age! LOL!
Glad to hear good news. I have to go see the cardiologist. Had a CT scan and it showed severe calcification of 3 arteries, whatever that means? I feel fine so not gonna worry about it for now.

EZONSLOW:
Good news that your breathing is normal. My doctors treat me as a former cigarette smoker, a chest x-ray a few years after I quit came up clean so I avoid the tobacco topic, as you guys can see I smoke a pipe "occasionally!"

Ranger107:
The word severe suggests stents and maybe diet change, hope for the best!

Well, unlike Jim, I don't have to decide which new Pete to have it in, so my choices are easier, lol. CH in a MM general with strong dark coffee. Woke up to another beautiful sunrise.

Attachments

• 20211202_071347.jpg
    20211202_071347.jpg
    2.2 MB · Views: 49
  • 20211202_071336.jpg
    20211202_071336.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 47
EZONSLOW:
Good news that your breathing is normal. My doctors treat me as a former cigarette smoker, a chest x-ray a few years after I quit came up clean so I avoid the tobacco topic, as you guys can see I smoke a pipe "occasionally!"

Ranger107:
The word severe suggests stents and maybe diet change, hope for the best!
Yeah, now you sound like my wife, lol
She was a CCU nurse for several years. Anymore, having stints put in is pretty routine. Either way, still not going to sweat about it just yet.

Starting off my smoking day with this bowl from a freshly opened first production tin (2013) of Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 2014 Basil Meadows smooth slight bend squashed tomato with an aluminum band and a black pearl acrylic stem in the military mount style.
Basil_squashed_ tomato copy.jpg

Now smoking Wilke No. 515 in a smooth dark brown medium bend 2021 Peterson POTY 4AB No. 45/500 military mount with a silver cap and a vulcanite black tapered AB stem. This was the blend Basil Rathbone smoked.
4AB_Brown-left.jpg

Well,I was making a lot of progress in the yard until the heavy rains came in,but it` just as well cause my back is hurting!
took some pain meds,made a k-cup and fired up an old Pete XL02 filled with Suliff maple /walnut blend.