What Are You Smoking Pages.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Enjoyed a tasty golden delicious apple, and smoked a bowl of year 2016 Sutliff 507-C Slices in a black sandblast PSB medium bend 2021 Peterson POTY 4AB No. 228/500 military mount with a silver cap and a vulcanite black tapered AB stem.
4AB_PSB_left.jpg

Not far from finishing this bowl from a freshly opened first production tin (2013) of Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 2014 Basil Meadows smooth slight bend squashed tomato with an aluminum band and a black pearl acrylic stem in the military mount style.
Basil_squashed_ tomato copy.jpg

Now smoking Watch City Beta #0 in the first pipe Trever Talbot made when he went to France many years ago. It's a smooth straight Algerian briar Lumberman with a long shank and a black vulcanite saddle stem, unbranded. Ice water and bergs is my drink.
Trevor_Talbert_Lumberman#2.jpg

Getting near the half way mark on this bowl of Wilke No. 515 in a smooth dark brown medium bend 2021 Peterson POTY 4AB No. 45/500 military mount with a silver cap and a vulcanite black tapered AB stem. This was the blend Basil Rathbone smoked. Ice water and bergs is my drink.
4AB_Brown-left.jpg

Now smoking first release Watch City Rouxgaroux in a smooth natural medium bend 2021 Peterson POTY 4AB No. 6/500 military mount with a silver cap and a vulcanite black tapered AB stem.
4AB_Nat_left.jpg

On the way home from my yearly visit to the Vascular Surgeon I enjoyed a pipe full of Peterson Flake in a Ropp Paneled Apple. Nothing changed over the last year so it was a relaxing ride home. I like to remind my doctors where they came from so I usually bring them food from the homestead, this time a 2 pound jar of honey and a 3 pound 11 ounce Red Broiler. Since Maltese Falcon is on sale I opened a tin and filled a Let Freedom Ring Rob Roy. So far I'm not impressed.

Relaxing after a wonderful salad, French cut pork chops and green beans dinner with a Boston creme doughnut for dessert. I'm a quarter of the way through this bowl of year 2016 Sutliff 507-C Slices in a black sandblast PSB medium bend 2021 Peterson POTY 4AB No. 228/500 military mount with a silver cap and a vulcanite black tapered AB stem. I certainly have been enjoying the 4ABs I got. Ice water and bergs is my drink.
4AB_PSB_left.jpg

Now smoking year 2012 Carter Hall in a black rusticated medium bend 2021 Peterson POTY 4AB No. 437/500 military mount with a silver cap and a vulcanite black tapered AB stem. Watching an early John Wayne western.
4AB_Rust_left.jpg

On the way home from my yearly visit to the Vascular Surgeon I enjoyed a pipe full of Peterson Flake in a Ropp Paneled Apple. Nothing changed over the last year so it was a relaxing ride home. I like to remind my doctors where they came from so I usually bring them food from the homestead, this time a 2 pound jar of honey and a 3 pound 11 ounce Red Broiler. Since Maltese Falcon is on sale I opened a tin and filled a Let Freedom Ring Rob Roy. So far I'm not impressed.
Thanks for the feedback. I have an unopened tin of Maltese Falcon in my stash. Think I'll let it age a bit longer.