What Are You Smoking Pages.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Happy Friday, all.

I'm smoking some 10 year old Orlik Golden Sliced in a smooth Savinelli pot. A chilled Blue Moon is part of the mix.

Last night, had a bowl of SG FVF (bulk, from around 06 or so), in a Maestro de Paja rusticated canadian.

Only a couple bowls of it left. Would rather have the tinned version, seems like higher quality flakes.

Blackhorse":7xdlhn7b said:
Sid - please be advised that the events described in your interesting historical note above, are close enough to recent partisan circumstances here in the USA that their inclusion in your post is close to qualifying as being of a political nature.
These were the words on the beginning of the movie [it had more offensive than i posted], these were on subtitles not my personal opinion. In every Film site the description is ''offensive'' to many people and since i am not the director what can i do? I didn't wrote a personal analysis or didn't blame the A or B side.
We have our own problems here and the last thing that we care is to involved in politics of another country since we don't vote on their elections or write the books that the pupils have in their schools.

As i see the week didn't started well, i was ready to post a funny description on these photos to make our mood better in that Covid-19 terrible situation but maybe there will be a member which find it 'inflamed'' so...just photos and nothing else.

28361711c510747df5fd5f999e4ead825fcb68da.jpg

28361710565daba573c42a45b825d4761943e518.jpg

PS: the gloves on the above photos and in previous posts are not for fun, are in real life (plus a face mask,a signed paper in my pocket with my ID handy) and keep in mind that there is a danger of 150 euro (163 US dollars) ticket if the Police caught me to do this.

BC Lovat w an Aro i was gifted by a co-worker.
John Aylesworth "Magic Mix"

DL Ruth - you must have a really healthy collection of Pete Ware! I think my earliest at this point is a 4th of July 2000. Of the various brands I still have around here I have a great fondness for the Pete’s. I bet all of us do.

Blackhorse":u4g1652x said:
DL Ruth - you must have a really healthy collection of Pete Ware!  I think my earliest at this point is a 4th of July 2000.  Of the various brands I still have around here I have a great fondness for the Pete’s.  I bet all of us do.
Pete's do make up the majority of my collection

McConnell's Scottish Cake in a Design Berlin Royal Star. For a production pipe this is actually one of my better smokers (and I kind of like the twin vent system). The hard to find blend was not worth the $21.99 + tax I paid when I found it at a B&M, but at least with no glaring faults and a slow steady burn it kind of allows you to forget about it and let your mind wander onto other things. Sometimes that's good too.

GH Dark Flake (u) in a little Stanwell Golden Danish #245 (poker) while at the campground by the fire reading a book.

Escudo in an SMS lattice billiard meer. Strong black coffee on the side. Trying to find my zen zone before embarking on my honey-do list.

Got the house projects done and now I'm enjoying some well-aged Exhausted Rooster in a Stanwell freehand. Happy Saturday evening fellow pipers.