What Are You Smoking Pages.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
raf66":d8464v9l said:
Escudo in an SMS lattice billiard meer.  Strong black coffee on the side. Trying to find my zen zone before embarking on my honey-do list.
Am I the only one that never smokes their favorite tobaccos? Escudo was my favorite, haven't smoked any in over a decade.... just sittin in my cellar.

raf66":z83fpb71 said:
Got the house projects done and now I'm enjoying some well-aged Exhausted Rooster in a Stanwell freehand. Happy Saturday evening fellow pipers.

Don’t hear many folks touting ER. A favorite of mine. You reminded me that I have a half pound canister that’s REALLY old, somewhere around here. I should go digging.

Blackhorse" Don’t hear many folks touting ER.  A favorite of mine.  You reminded me that I have a half pound canister that’s REALLY old said:
I have a good bit of ER cellared and hadn't had any for quite awhile, so this evening's bowl was more than 10 years old. Really good stuff.

Some McClelland 2020 in Fishnbanjo’s Altinok meer whilst sitting in the sun on my front verandah. First pipe in over a week as the weather here has not been cooperating. Either rain or gale force winds and freezing temperatures. Brrrr

Greetings from Athens-Greece, the Hygienist Anti-Pipe Smoking Committee has a helicopter and a patrol car watching our neighbourhood but the Greek pipe smoker manage to escape from the ringer passing a message to the other pipe smokers around the World:
WE WON'T GIVE UP THE FIGHT !

283796365ecef74f6c0124ab70a6db4e0b81883a.jpg

Vanilla Hausmarken.

I'm partaking in some Best Brown #2 in a large bowl IMP meer. Apparently I'm in need of some nicotine. :bounce:

Blackhorse":uxv6lwnk said:
raf66":uxv6lwnk said:
Got the house projects done and now I'm enjoying some well-aged Exhausted Rooster in a Stanwell freehand. Happy Saturday evening fellow pipers.

Don’t hear many folks touting ER.  A favorite of mine.  You reminded me that I have a half pound canister that’s REALLY old, somewhere around here.  I should go digging.
I really like ER but to me it has a real N-kick!

I am watching Elementary S06 E14 ,take a look above Sherlock Holmes right shoulder, who was that guy which made an engraving with inclination on the stair's wood?

2838762941ed531bef4dc21d9318fdeb4efc896c.jpg

he is going to put his cellphone to his pocket as he is trying to rise up and the very next second is leaving while holding it in his hand.

283876280b4a252b6b4690a286348f3ec88d1039.jpg

I am smoking Gawith Hoggarth Coniston Cut Plug, single Greek coffee plus cool water beside me.

Esoterica Dorchester as the 1st bowl in a brand new RC Sands bent sandblasted apple.

So far, even w old and too wet tobacco, smokin really well. May be a bit heavy to clench non-stop, but comfy in the mouth, super thick walls. Very dark chocalate stain over a heavily pitted sandblast (i don't mind pits, i'm worried about function).

I'll post some bad pics of it from my kindle fire (so big i cant get it to focus AND take the pic w 1 hand - the fire, not the pipe).

Peterson’s summertime 2012 in my Brigham poker. 16°C and clear in Edmonton, Canada.

PS LTF in a Rad Davis bent blasted Brandy.

Probably my fav pipe. Tie for fav tobacco. This pipe is dedicated to this blend.