What Are You Smoking Pages.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Some C&D Autumn Evening in a Peterson Aran 22
20220112_074631.jpg

CS Rivendell in a Don Carlos blasted bent brandy with dark roast coffee. Guess I can quit wondering if the birdies like the new seed. Lol.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220112-084009_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20220112-084009_Gallery.jpg
    918.9 KB · Views: 36
  • Screenshot_20220112-083945_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20220112-083945_Gallery.jpg
    922.3 KB · Views: 35
Hey, a Casey Jones (Grateful Dead) reference and a The Doors mug. It's getting good in here.

Charatan handmade slight bent billiard with 4 year old Luxury Navy Flake. A glorious 33° and fine smoke. Should I be more conservative with the flake? Are we going to get anymore?

Not far from finishing this bowl from a first production tin (2013) of Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 2014 Basil Meadows smooth slight bend squashed tomato with an aluminum band and a black pearl acrylic stem in the military mount style.
Basil_squashed_ tomato copy.jpg

Hey, a Casey Jones (Grateful Dead) reference and a The Doors mug. It's getting good in here.

Charatan handmade slight bent billiard with 4 year old Luxury Navy Flake. A glorious 33° and fine smoke. Should I be more conservative with the flake? Are we going to get anymore?
I just got some in the mail today from Tobacco Pipes. They still have it in stock.

Did a set of walking reps, and have a third of a bowl left of H&H Chatham Manor in a straight black sandblasted, smooth dark brown top bowl 2021 Jim Brown stack bulldog with a tapered black vulcanite stem.
Jim Brown_stack bulldog.jpg

A third of the way through this bowl of C&D Yorktown in a smooth medium bend 2021 Peterson POTY Terracotta 4AB No.108/500 military mount with a silver cap and a tapered black vulcanite AB stem.
4AB-TC_left2.jpg

While the cable was out, I smoked a bowl of year 2018 Esoterica Dunbar in a smooth straight, dark brown early 1960s Lane era Charatan Selected 43 Dublin with a black vulcanite double comfort saddle stem. This pipe was formerly owned by actor William Conrad.
Conrad-Dublin copy.jpg

Now, I'm almost half way through this bowl of first release Watch City Rouxgaroux in a smooth medium bend 2021 Peterson POTY Natural 4AB No. 6/500 military mount with a silver cap and a tapered black vulcanite AB stem.
4AB_Nat_left.jpg

Finished up the Billy Budd I DGT'd from this morning, now it's 2017 Davidoff Flake Medallions in a Molina smooth bent apple. Hot Tazo black tea aside. Have to agree with reviews, this is smoother than LBF, but not any better than LNF. Then again I've never had any 5 year old LBF.

GH DVC is a nice mild blend that I've been treating as a ribbon and smoking in a medium bowl. The cut is somewhat like a broken flake in that the layers of the leaves remain together so I decided to try it in the shallow Morgan cob, so far so good! Next up Balkan Mixture in a Rob Roy.

Relaxing after a wonderful salad, wild caught blue catfish and sugar snap peas dinner with strawberries for dessert. I'm almost half way through this bowl of year 2016 Sutliff 507-C Slices in a black sandblast PSB medium bend 2021 Peterson POTY 4AB No. 228/500 military mount with a silver cap and a tapered black vulcanite AB stem. Community Coffee, neat, is my drink. Watching Miss Grant Takes Richmond starring Lucille Ball and William Holden.
4AB_PSB_left.jpg