What Are You Smoking Pages.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Never got to sleep, so I'm smoking this bowl from a freshly opened first production tin (2013) of Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 2014 Basil Meadows smooth slight bend squashed tomato with an aluminum band and a black pearl acrylic stem in the military mount style.
Basil_squashed_ tomato copy.jpg

Not far from finishing this bowl of year 2001 VaPer Three Nuns in a 1938 straight black grain relief Dunhill OX Shell bulldog with a silver band repair with a black vulcanite saddle stem.
Dunhill_1938_left.jpg

Now smoking D&R VIP in a 2004 smooth long shank Trever Talbot Ligne Bretagne Faite en Bretagne 4/3 lumberman with a black vulcanite tapered stem. Ice water and bergs is my drink.
Trever_Talbot_LigneBretagne3:4_Lumberman.jpg

Enjoyed a tasty lunch, and am not far from finishing this bowl of year 2013 Capstan Blue in a straight 1924 Dunhill’s “Shell Briar” patent pot 7 with a tapered black vulcanite stem.
Dunhill pot.jpg

Now smoking first release Watch City Rouxgaroux in a smooth medium bend 2021 Peterson POTY Natural 4AB No. 6/500 military mount with a silver cap and a tapered black vulcanite AB stem.
4AB_Nat_left.jpg

No lunch as I went to the gun club instead. Wife likes me to stay proficient in case things go south. Did have a tasty slice of summer sausage when I got home. Relaxing before dinner with some Arango Balkan Supreme in a Pete Kinsdale 1/4 bent rhodesian. Stong dark coffee on the side. Going to the Veterans National Cemetary tomorrow to pick up the 3500 wreaths we put out for veterans day.

Relaxing after a wonderful salad, chicken legs and green beans dinner with strawberries for dessert. I'm close to finishing this bowl of Watch City Rhythm & Blues in a straight smooth brown 1920s-30s Sasieni patent 8 dot Marborough lovat with a black vulcanite saddle stem. Community Coffee, neat, is my drink.
Sasieni_8Dot_Lovat.jpg

Italian billiard w/ slightly too dry 4 year old Luxury Navy Flake, but it was still a nice morning smoke. Adding a little moisture now.

Still snowed and iced in, but I managed to get it all off our cars. My back sez the driveway will have to melt on its own. Fed two ferals, too. Just about finished smoking this bowl from a first production tin (2013) of Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 2014 Basil Meadows smooth slight bend squashed tomato with an aluminum band and a black pearl acrylic stem in the military mount style.
Basil_squashed_ tomato copy.jpg

Part way through this bowl of first release Watch City Rouxgaroux in a smooth medium bend 2021 Peterson POTY Natural 4AB No. 6/500 military mount with a silver cap and a tapered black vulcanite AB stem. Ice water and bergs is my drink.
4AB_Nat_left.jpg

For a change of pace I started my day with Peterson Flake in an MM Morgan before moving on to Pease Odyssey in a Diplomat. When I'm finished with the Balkan I'll switch back to the Virginia Flake. It's in the mid twenties and the birdhouse heater is running junky. I fired up the compressor and blew the dust out of it, if that doesn't work I'll be taking it apart for a deep cleaning.

Just finished smoking year 2016 Sutliff 507-C Slices in a black sandblast PSB medium bend 2021 Peterson POTY 4AB No. 228/500 military mount with a silver cap and a tapered black vulcanite AB stem.
4AB_PSB_left.jpg