What Are You Smoking Pages.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not far from finishing this bowl of Hearth & Home AJ’s Vaper in a pre-1952 Sutliff Falcon 372 (made by Comoy’s) smooth light brown straight bulldog with a tapered black vulcanite stem. Ice water and bergs is my drink.
Sutliff_Falcon372_Bulldog.jpg

Relaxing after a wonderful salad, rock fish and sugar snap peas dinner with strawberries for dessert. I'm almost half way through this bowl of Ken Byron Ventures Jupiter Slices in a post WW2 Pre-Republic Peterson made in Dublin straight smooth X155 Bulldog with a sterling silver band and a black vulcanite p-lip stem. Community Coffee, neat, is my drink.
Peterson_PWW2_Bulldog_XL155.jpg

Good morning,
Smoking a Savinelli 320 author filtered pipe with Lane RLP-6, Quick K cup as my coffee perks. Only have to work a couple of hours this morning which is good because I still dont feel to good.

A quarter of the way through this bowl from a first production tin (2013) of Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 2014 Basil Meadows smooth slight bend squashed tomato with an aluminum band and a black pearl acrylic stem in the military mount style.
Basil_squashed_ tomato copy.jpg

Just passing the half way mark on this bowl of first release Watch City Rouxgaroux in a smooth medium bend 2021 Peterson POTY Natural 4AB No. 6/500 military mount with a silver cap and a tapered black vulcanite AB stem.
4AB_Nat_left.jpg

Enjoyed a tasty cinnamon raisin French toast and orange slices lunch, and am just passing the half way mark on this bowl of year 2021 Solani 660 Silver Flake in a 1980s White Pipe straight, smooth octagonal paneled billiard meerschaum with an acrylic yellow cream colored saddle stem. The friend who sent me this blend thinks the recipe was changed. I'll find out for sure.
WhitePipe_Paneled_Billiard.jpg

Not far from finishing this bowl of year 2014 Solani 660 Silver Flake in a medium bend smooth paneled 2017 Celebi Turkish Meerschaum with a tapered gold and black swirl acrylic stem. There are differences between the 2014 and current production, which is mellower. Going to smoke a little more before adding an update to my review.
Celebri_meer.jpg

Going to relax for a while with a bowl of Erik Stokkebye 4th Generation Evening Flake in a smooth medium bend 2021 Peterson Ebony POTY 4AB No. 422/500 military mount with a silver cap and a tapered black vulcanite AB stem.
4AB_Ebony.jpg

Relaxing after a wonderful salad, barbecue chicken thighs and pinto beans dinner with strawberries for dessert. I'm not far from finishing this bowl of C&D Yorktown in a smooth medium bend 2021 Peterson POTY Terracotta 4AB No.108/500 military mount with a silver cap and a tapered black vulcanite AB stem. Community Coffee, neat, is my drink. It's snowing again.
4AB-TC_left2.jpg

Good morning,
Smoking a Dr. Plum straight billiard with Sutliff Queen Anne`s revenge,mug of freshly brewed Cool beans coffee. This used to be a really good smoking pipe until I foolishly reamed and gave it an alcohol bath a month ago... I have been smoking it 1x a week since the cleaning ,but it`s just not the same anymore...

Couldn't sleep, so I'm awake and have about a quarter of a bowl left from a first production tin (2013) of Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 2014 Basil Meadows smooth slight bend squashed tomato with an aluminum band and a black pearl acrylic stem in the military mount style. We got a couple inches of snow last night on top of the snow and ice we already had. Glad we have food, smokes, coffee, and most of all, power.
Basil_squashed_ tomato copy.jpg