What Are You Smoking Pages.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sneaking in a last bowl and a mug of coffee before my noon cutoff/curfew. C&D Billy Budd in a Pete Kinsdale 1/4 bent blasted rhodesian with 8 oclock Columbia Peaks coffee. Still only 38 on the patio. Gonna wait a couple hours to go ride Cochise and let it warm up a bit.

Lucky you. I am having a nuclear cardiac stress test, whatever the heck that is. Takes 3.5 to 4 hours. They said no caffeine, nicotine, or alcohol for 24 hours prior. Then no food OR drink of any kind 4 hours prior. Should be fun. Lol.

I had one a few months ago. Piece of cake. They hook up your chest with monitors like an EKG and then measure you resting and then on a treadmill when they inject you with some radioactive juice. You have to get up to a certain heart rate depending on your age, which tells them if there is any significant blockage of your heart region.

Cheers,

RR

Enjoyed a tasty lunch, and am nearing the half way mark on this bowl of Erik Stokkebye 4th Generation Evening Flake in a smooth medium bend 2021 Peterson Ebony POTY 4AB No. 422/500 military mount with a silver cap and a tapered black vulcanite AB stem.
4AB_Ebony.jpg

Sneaking in a last bowl and a mug of coffee before my noon cutoff/curfew. C&D Billy Budd in a Pete Kinsdale 1/4 bent blasted rhodesian with 8 oclock Columbia Peaks coffee. Still only 38 on the patio. Gonna wait a couple hours to go ride Cochise and let it warm up a bit.
Looking forward to good news, man!

Half way through this bowl of first release Watch City Rouxgaroux in a smooth medium bend 2021 Peterson POTY Natural 4AB No. 6/500 military mount with a silver cap and a tapered black vulcanite AB stem.
4AB_Nat_left.jpg

Been relaxing after a wonderful salad and pot roast dinner with strawberries for dessert. Just finished smoking year 2018 Esoterica Dunbar in a smooth straight, dark brown early 1960s Lane era Charatan Selected 43 Dublin with a black vulcanite double comfort saddle stem. This pipe was formerly owned by actor William Conrad.
Conrad-Dublin copy.jpg

A quarter of the way through this bowl from a first production tin (2013) of Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 2014 Basil Meadows smooth slight bend squashed tomato with an aluminum band and a black pearl acrylic stem in the military mount style. Ice water and bergs is my drink on this sunny, cold day.
Basil_squashed_ tomato copy.jpg

Smoking a Pete Christmas Milverton with Lane RLP-6 Along with a Mauds dark roast K-cup.It`s up to 28 degrees here,A big improvement over the 14 degrees I woke up to.Any word from Ranger yet ?