What Are You Smoking Pages.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
24° when I woke up this morning, so I took advantage of the break in the frigid weather. Italian billiard with 4 year old Luxury Navy Flake. It was a fine and needed one.

About a third of a bowl left of Erik Stokkebye 4th Generation Evening Flake in a smooth medium bend 2021 Peterson Ebony POTY 4AB No. 422/500 military mount with a silver cap and a tapered black vulcanite AB stem. Lavazza Espresso, neat, is my drink.
4AB_Ebony.jpg

Not far from finishing this bowl of year 2013 Capstan Blue in a straight 1924 Dunhill’s “Shell Briar” patent pot 7 with a tapered black vulcanite stem. Been cleaning last night's and couple of today's pipes, one of which needed a deeper cleaning.
Dunhill pot.jpg

Now smoking year 2012 Rolando’s Own in a smooth straight early ‘60s Lane era “William Conrad” Charatan Executive Extra Large stretch apple with diagonal channel cuts on the lower right and left of the bowl along with a black vulcanite double comfort saddle stem.
Conrad_apple-thumbnail copy.jpg

Smoking a Pete Christmas Milverton with Lane RLP-6 Along with a Mauds dark roast K-cup.It`s up to 28 degrees here,A big improvement over the 14 degrees I woke up to.Any word from Ranger yet ?
At the hospital doing the stress test. Stressed already cause I got a ticket on the way over, 53 in a 45. Oh well, only a $75 ticket and no points. Guess I can handle that. The cop was actually pretty nice. More later.

Not far from finishing this bowl of year 2014 Peter Stokkebye Luxury Bullseye Flake in a straight smooth dark brown late 1890s, early 1900s WDC bulldog with silver bands around the ridges, a decorative sterling silver band and tapered black vulcanite stem with an orific bit. Ice water and bergs is my drink, pilgrim!
W.D.C._bulldog_side.jpg

Enjoyed a tasty lunch, did a set of walking reps, and have about a quarter of a bowl left of H&H Chatham Manor in a straight black sandblasted, smooth dark brown top bowl 2021 Jim Brown stack bulldog with a tapered black vulcanite stem. Going to the studio to do a little work.
Jim Brown_stack bulldog.jpg

About a third of a bowl left of year 2001 VaPer Three Nuns in a 1938 straight black grain relief Dunhill OX Shell bulldog with a silver band repair with a black vulcanite saddle stem. This will get me to dinner time.
Dunhill_1938_left.jpg

Relaxing after a wonderful salad, wild caught catfish and snow peas dinner with strawberries for dessert. I'm not far from finishing this bowl of C&D Yorktown in a smooth medium bend 2021 Peterson POTY Terracotta 4AB No.108/500 military mount with a silver cap and a tapered black vulcanite AB stem. Community Coffee, neat, is my drink.
4AB-TC_left2.jpg