What Are You Smoking Pages.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A little D&R Two Timer in your basic MM Legend cob. My nose started to uncontrollably run mid-way through, so the smoke was cut short. It was fun while it lasted.

Smoking a Pete St.Patricks day XL90s with MB seven seas and a mug of Colombian peaks coffee,Quick morning at work which was great because my back is really hurting today- Snow on the way....

Starting off my smoking day with this bowl from a first production tin (2013) of Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 2014 Basil Meadows smooth slight bend squashed tomato with an aluminum band and a black pearl acrylic stem in the military mount style.
Basil_squashed_ tomato copy.jpg

About a third of a bowl left of year 2001 VaPer Three Nuns in a 1938 straight black grain relief Dunhill OX Shell bulldog with a silver band repair with a black vulcanite saddle stem. This should get me to lunch time. Larry's Sweet Espresso #17, neat, is my drink.
Dunhill_1938_left.jpg

Smoking a Pete Milverton Christmas pipe with CS Rivendell ,another mug of Colombian peaks coffee,too.
Just made an offer on another Bari wiking on e-bay. just got the e-mail offer accepted !

Half way through this bowl of C&D Yorktown in a smooth medium bend 2021 Peterson POTY Terracotta 4AB No.108/500 military mount with a silver cap and a tapered black vulcanite AB stem.
4AB-TC_left2.jpg

About a quarter of a bowl left of year 2012 Carter Hall in a black rusticated medium bend 2021 Peterson POTY 4AB No. 437/500 military mount with a silver cap and a tapered black vulcanite AB stem. Cleaned a few pipes.
4AB_Rust_left.jpg

Casey Jones Beyond Brave with the last of the coffee. Have to go in this afternoon for another test. An echocardiogram. At least they didn't say no tobacco, caffeine, or alcohol, lol.
Interesting!!! I had a Heart Scan yesterday and an echocardiogram today!!!! All they said was take two aspirin and call them Monday!!!!!!!!!! FTRPLT

Now smoking year 2018 Esoterica Dunbar in a smooth straight, dark brown early 1960s Lane era Charatan Selected 43 Dublin with a black vulcanite double comfort saddle stem. This pipe was formerly owned by actor William Conrad.
Conrad-Dublin copy.jpg

Smoking a Pete Lestrade with Capt. Black Copper and a Tim Horton`s K-cup. Contemplating if I should attempt to go into work tomorrow... Weather channel saying 12-15 inches of snow on the way!

Last pipe of the day,Neerup bent brandy with Sutliff vanilla tobacco.Bottle of spring water too. Snow coming down hard and fast,Looks beautiful outside,Sadly I won`t be thinking that way tomorrow when I have to plow it.

Relaxing after a wonderful salad, big porterhouse steak and lightly buttered baked potato with a big slice of chocolate cake and sliced strawberries for dessert on an off-diet day. I'm half way through this bowl of first release Watch City Rouxgaroux in a smooth medium bend 2021 Peterson POTY Natural 4AB No. 6/500 military mount with a silver cap and a tapered black vulcanite AB stem. Ice water and bergs is my drink. Rain hasn't turned to snow yet, but big Stripesy showed up wet and cold and ready to eat.
4AB_Nat_left.jpg

Good morning,
Smoking a Pete Christmas professor with MB Seven seas regular,Freshly perked Colombian peaks coffee. We are getting blasted here with snow. looks to be 8 inches so far ,with another 8 to come...