What Are You Smoking Pages.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A 'Cob N' Burley morning for me!! Original Van Rossem's Troost Slices in an old modified, acrylic-stemmed no-name cob (formerly owned by the late FishnBanjo!!) Followed up with MacB's Golden Extra in a Charles Towne Cobbler. French Roast Hawai'in coffee to accompany!!

Attachments

• IMG_0911[1].JPG
    IMG_0911[1].JPG
    1.1 MB · Views: 36
Last edited:
Some of Zeno's 4 year old Stokkebe LNF in a Sasieni made Stanford bent rhodesian with dark roast coffee. Was gonna take the wife riding this afternoon on my buddies horse Doc but started raining just as I left the ranch. This is me on Doc when we were in the Rangers together.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20211125-103600_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20211125-103600_Gallery.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 36
Part way through this bowl of year 2016 Sutliff 507-C Slices in a black sandblast PSB medium bend 2021 Peterson POTY 4AB No. 228/500 military mount with a silver cap and a tapered black vulcanite AB stem.
4AB_PSB_right.jpg

After a very nice dinner of salmon and fresh asparagas smoking some Sutliff East Farthing in a Bjarne bent billiard. Trying to finish this up so I can repurpose the jar for a decent English. This is so bland I'm not sure it even qualifies as an English blend. Creme sherry on the side.
What's your sherry of choice?'

Close to finishing this bowl of year 2018 Mac Baren Original Flake in a straight smooth dark brown 1918 Pre-Republic Peterson’s Dublin 2 apple with a silver band and a tapered black vulcanite p-lip stem.
Peterson_PR_Dublin2_apple.jpg

A third of the way through this bowl of the soon-to-be released Seattle Pipe Club Hogshead plug in a medium bend, smooth brown 1950s Peterson 999 Dublin chubby Rhodesian with a tapered black vulcanite p-lip stem. Just had a very fun chat with Joe Lankford, who created the Seattle Pipe Club blends.
Peterson_999_Rhodesian_Dublin.jpg

Relaxing after a wonderful salad, thick cut pork chops and green beans dinner with a small slice of cheese cake for dessert. I'm passing the half way mark on this bowl of KBV Goblin 2022 beta test in a full bend black pebble finish 2001 Rinaldo Lithos YY8 Titania Silver Line egg with a black acrylic tapered stem. Ice water and bergs is my drink. Watching a Tim Holt western.
Rinaldo Lithos YY8 Titania Silver Line egg.jpg

About a third of a bowl left of year 2015 Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 2014 Basil Meadows smooth slight bend squashed tomato with an aluminum band and a black pearl acrylic stem in the military mount style.
Basil_squashed_ tomato copy.jpg

Smoking a Oldenkott with BB Shermans March tobacco,not a bad tobacco,but burns rather quickly...
Scored 2 nice pipes on e-bay earlier today. A new Mastro dePaja bent brandy and a barely used Mastro Beraldi slightly bent apple. Running out of room here...

I was too busy yesterday to smoke a full pipe or even remember what I put in the pipes I smoked! So far today I finished an MM Diplomat filled with GH Balkan Mixture with a cup of Ethiopian Yirgacheffe coffee. Now I'm enjoying an MM Let Freedom Ring Rob Roy filled with Peterson Flake along with a cup of Tanzanian Peaberry coffee.