What Are You Smoking Pages.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dunhill and Red Rapparee
IMG_20220411_200005023_HDR~2.jpg

Relaxing after a wonderful salad, French cut pork chops and sugar snap peas dinner with a small scoop of vanilla bean ice cream for dessert. I'm half way through this bowl of Mac Baren HH Burley Flake in a 1979 smooth straight dark brown Loewe Army 910 billiard with a silver cap military mount and a tapered black vulcanite stem. Ice water and bergs is my drink. Watching the Braves-Nats game.
Loewe910_Army_MMount.jpg

Now smoking first release Watch City Rouxgaroux in a smooth medium bend 2021 Peterson POTY Natural 4AB No. 6/500 military mount with a silver cap and a tapered black vulcanite AB stem. Ice water and bergs is my drink. Watching Mad Dog Russo.
4AB_Nat_left.jpg

Enjoyed a tasty lunch, and am smoking year 2014 4Noggins Prairie Wind in a smooth medium brown medium bend 1950s B.B.B. Own Make 307 apple with a sterling silver band and black vulcanite saddle stem. Lavazza Espresso, neat, is my drink.
BBB_Own_Make307_apple .jpg

Did a second set of walking reps on this humid day, and am not far from finishing this bowl of Sutliff Dunhill Elizabethan Match in a straight smooth brown 1960s-70s BBB Own Make 506 Canadian with a sterling silver band and a tapered black vulcanite stem. Ice water and bergs is my drink.
BBB Own Make 506 Canadian.jpg

Now smoking year 2013 Capstan Blue in a straight 1924 Dunhill’s “Shell Briar” patent pot 7 with a tapered black vulcanite stem. Sometimes, it's hard to believe I can smoke pipes of this vintage. If you'd have told me that would happen a few years back, I think I'd have had to laugh at that.
Dunhill_1924_ pot.jpg

Relaxing after a wonderful salad, chicken legs and green beans dinner with strawberries for dessert. I'm a quarter of the way through this bowl of Ascanian No. 1 in a slight bent smooth dark brown 1930s (Comoy’s) The Exmoor Pipe 283 Rhodesian with a tapered black vulcanite stem. Ice water and bergs is my drink. Going to clean a few pipes as the Braves are beating the Nats 13-3.
Comoy’s_The Exmoor Pipe 283 Rhodesian.jpg