What Are You Smoking Pages.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
About half way through this bowl of year 2015 Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 2014 Basil Meadows smooth slight bend squashed tomato with an aluminum band and a black pearl acrylic stem in the military mount style.
Basil_squashed_ tomato copy.jpg

About a third of a bowl left of year 2013 Capstan Blue in a 2015 Ryan Alden quarter bend burgundy sandblasted Queen of Hearts freehand with a black acrylic saddle stem. Lunch follows this smoke. Watching the Braves-Dodgers pre-game show.
Ryan_Alden_QueenofHearts.jpg

48°, overcast, and windy. Italian billiard in a British tradition with Luxury Navy Flake. I went into it thinking I was going to pack a bowl of McClelland #2035, but it wasn't meant to be. A solid, satisfying smoke.

Now smoking first release Watch City Rouxgaroux in a smooth medium bend 2021 Peterson POTY Natural 4AB No. 6/500 military mount with a silver cap and a tapered black vulcanite AB stem.
4AB_Nat_right.jpg

Now smoking Watch City Old Dominion Flake 25th Anniversary in a straight smooth brown undated pre-1960 Bewlay “Standard” Made in England 322 apple with a black vulcanite saddle stem.
Bewlay “Standard” 322 apple.jpg

Fortunately not. Fire is south of us about 10 miles. We are on the N side of Prescott. Horses are stabled in Chino Valley about 12 miles further N. Not seeing any smoke this am.

Very relieved to hear that Ranger. God willing and the creek don't rise it won't affect you and the horses.

Had a very satisfying bowl of '09 FVF in an estate Brebbia Calabash from bro Nogbert.

Cheers,

RR

Last smoke of the day,depaja bent brandy with Sutliff vanilla royale and a decaf k-cup. Cardiologist visit went well,going to have to have a heart stent put in next month.... The golden years! LOL!

Relaxing after a wonderful salad, chicken legs and snow peas dinner with a small scoop of vanilla bean ice cream for dessert. I've a quarter of a bowl left of year 2016 Stonehaven in a straight black sandblasted 1957 Barling Exel 249 Fossil T.V.F. black billiard with a silver banded military mount and a black ebonite tapered stem. Ice water and bergs is my drink. Had some computer problems, but everything seems to be working now.
Barling_249.jpg

Urban Cowboy in a Jeppesen Ida 4 bent brandy with Costa Rican blend coffee. Pretty disappointed in this pipe. No matter how slow I puff or what tobacco I put in it, it gets hot, sometimes too hot to hold. May call Smoking Pipes and see if they will exchange it. No reason a $250+ pipe should smoke this badly. Even gets hot with CH, which is almost impossible.