What Are You Smoking Pages.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
New blend for me. Comoys cask #4 in an Aldo Velani slight bend smooth poker. Jack Daniels honey bourbon on the side. Have to disagree with our esteemed Jiminks. This is NOT like PS LNF. I do agree it burns warm. But there is something, maybe the topping, that just doesn't set well for me.
Went to a barrel race competition this afternoon. Was amazed at the 9 to 12 catagory. Some of these young women can really ride.

Relaxing after a wonderful salad, rainbow trout and green beans dinner with strawberries for dessert. I've about a quarter of a bowl left of year 2012 Rolando’s Own in a smooth straight early ‘60s Lane era “William Conrad” Charatan Executive Extra Large stretch apple with diagonal channel cuts on the lower right and left of the bowl along with a black vulcanite double comfort saddle stem. Been watching the Braves pitchers throw batting practice to the Marlins.
Conrad_apple-thumbnail copy.jpg

Suzy likes to play with catnip balls. I threw some to her, and she just sat there, unimpressed. Left me standing there looking like my usual self.
Suzy_Catnip.jpg

New blend for me. Comoys cask #4 in an Aldo Velani slight bend smooth poker. Jack Daniels honey bourbon on the side. Have to disagree with our esteemed Jiminks. This is NOT like PS LNF. I do agree it burns warm. But there is something, maybe the topping, that just doesn't set well for me.
Went to a barrel race competition this afternoon. Was amazed at the 9 to 12 catagory. Some of these young women can really ride.
CC#4 is LNF with more topping. That's the only difference.

Good morning,
Smoking a depaja large bent silver dot with MB seven seas regular blend and a k-cup. woke up at 4 and cant get back to sleep...E-bay here I come!

Smoking a Beraldi bent brandy with Lane LL-7 with a decaf coffee,going to try and nap in a bit. Put in a strong offer on a sir Jacopo rhodesian on e-bay earlier.

About half way through this bowl of year 2015 Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 2014 Basil Meadows smooth slight bend squashed tomato with an aluminum band and a black pearl acrylic stem in the military mount style.
Basil_squashed_ tomato copy.jpg

Smoking a Bari wiking freehand with MB 7 seas red blend, Had to take a break from installing a new storm door-I am tired and cranky,but the directions are worthless and my back problem is not helping...

Enjoyed a tasty lunch, and am a third of the way through this bowl of year 2013 Capstan Blue in a post 2007 Castello straight brown Sea Rock KK US made in Cantu (Kimo) apple with a tapered black acrylic stem. Lost almost four pounds since my egg, ham and cheese biscuits lunch a few days back, so I can go off diet for chocolate eclairs in a little while. Might have a blueberry muffin today, too! :)
Castello_Sea_Rock.jpg

A quarter of the way through this bowl of Pfeifen Huber Virginia Golden Flake in a 1938 smooth straight brown patent Dunhill R 115 bowling ball prince with a tapered cumberland stem. Gold Star Kona Extra Fancy, neat, is my drink. Time for my weekly Sunday zoom with a few pipe buddies.
Dunhill_1938_bowling-Left.jpg

A quarter of the way through this bowl of year 2018 Esoterica Dunbar in a smooth straight, dark brown early 1960s Lane era Charatan Selected 43 Dublin with a black vulcanite double comfort saddle stem. This pipe was formerly owned by actor William Conrad.
Conrad-Dublin copy.jpg

Italian poker in a British shape tradition with new Luxury Navy Flake. I really enjoy this tobacco new, too. Not necessary to age for my sensibilities. A fine, smokey, sweet smoke.

A quarter of the way through this bowl of year 2020 Sam Gawith Best Brown Flake in a straight smooth brown 1933-1945 Comoy’s patent Grand Slam 159 *4 apple with a tapered black vulcanite stem. Had four chocolate eclairs and big blueberry muffin the last couple hours.
Comoy's_Grand Slam_159apple.jpg

A quarter of the way through this bowl of Erik Stokkebye 4th Generation Evening Flake in a smooth medium bend 2021 Peterson Ebony POTY 4AB No. 422/500 military mount with a silver cap and a tapered black vulcanite AB stem. Ice water and bergs is my drink.
4AB_Ebony.jpg

Enjoyed a tasty lunch, and am a third of the way through this bowl of year 2013 Capstan Blue in a post 2007 Castello straight brown Sea Rock KK US made in Cantu (Kimo) apple with a tapered black acrylic stem. Lost almost four pounds since my egg, ham and cheese biscuits lunch a few days back, so I can go off diet for chocolate eclairs in a little while. Might have a blueberry muffin today, too! :)
View attachment 4635
How the heck do you eat 4 ham, egg, and cheese biscuits and still lose weight? I can look at a chocolate eclair and gain 4 lbs.