What Are You Smoking Pages.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
About a third of a bowl left of year 2015 Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 2014 Basil Meadows smooth slight bend squashed tomato with an aluminum band and a black pearl acrylic stem in the military mount style.
Basil_squashed_ tomato copy.jpg

Smoking a Pete XL90 with Capt. black cherry blend, I like this blend better than the MB 7 seas red . I told Doctor of a pain that I am having in my back,after a quick exam he informed me that I have 2 fractured ribs ! Reminds me of what buddy of mine used to say- getting old ain`t for sissies...

Enjoyed a tasty lunch, and am smoking C&D Warped St Espresso in a medium bend fumed tan crackled year 2020 Ahmet Govem reverse calabash meerschaum with a military mount silver band and black acrylic stem. Deciphering the multiplicity of flavors in this blend is a challenge. The thunderstorms have rained out my second set of walking reps.
Ahmet Govem reverse calabash meer.jpg

I got lucky because the hard storm passed, and the sun came out and dried the street so I was able to do a second set of walking reps. It was like being in a steam bath, but I'm going off my diet this evening, so whatever weight I lost didn't die in vain. :) Close to finishing this bowl of Seattle Pipe Club Deception Pass plug in a smooth straight brown late 1930s Linkman’s Dr. Grabow Deluxe Bruyere 9703B pot with a nickel accent and a black tapered vulcanite stem.
Linkman's_Dr. Grabow_Deluxe9703B_pot.jpg

Relaxing after a wonderful feast of tacos and jumbo Nathan's hot dogs with vanilla bean and chocolate ice cream along with a big blueberry muffin for dessert. I'd tell you how many tacos and hot dogs I ate, but I don't want anybody feeling inferior! :LOL: :devilish: 😇Have about a third of a bowl left of 2016 MacBaren Three Nuns in a 2003 medium bend straight grain Viggo Nielsen freehand dublin sitter with a cumberland saddle stem. Ice water and bergs is my drink. Watching the Braves bullpen choke against the Brewers. Tyler Matzek isn't the same pitcher that he was last year.
Viggo Nielsen.jpg

My morning go to, Urban Cowboy in the huge Don Carlos 2 note dublin with strong black cowboy coffee. Damn javelina in the back yard last night. Uprooted some new plants the wife just put in yesterday. Electric fence would be easiest and most effective way to keep them out but HOA won't approve it. Dislike the HOA Board as much as I dislike the javelina, maybe more.

About a third of a bowl left of year 2015 Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 2014 Basil Meadows smooth slight bend squashed tomato with an aluminum band and a black pearl acrylic stem in the military mount style.
Basil_squashed_ tomato copy.jpg

About a quarter of a bowl left of C&D Warped St Espresso in a 2016 quarter bend Royal Meerschaum lattice apple meer with a tapered black, gold and cream swirl amber colored acrylic stem. As well as cleaning up review notes on this blend, I've been cleaning two estate pipes with stubborn ghosts. They're getting cleaner, but it's been tough work so far. Ice water and bergs is my drink.
Royal_M_Lattice_Apple.jpg