What Are You Smoking Pages.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Enjoyed a nice quiet Sunday morning smoking Granger in a Savinelli "Bing's Favorite" followed up with Watch City Slice in my Charles Towne Cobbler!! Dark, strong Hawai'ian French Roast coffee to smooth it all out!! FTRPLT

Smoking an old Bari Ruby with some hobbits weed and a Mc Cafe k-cup. Washed my car yesterday evening and this morning the birds used it for target practice. I just told my wife its time for a carport. she told me its my fault because I fill the bird feeders every morning...

Close to finishing this bowl of year 2016 Orlik Golden Sliced in an early 20th century Gordon Special Bruyere 49 apple with a triangular shank and tapered black vulcanite stem.
Gordon Special Bruyere 49 apple.jpg

71°, cloudy, and threatening to rain at any moment. A largish Italian billiard w/ beautiful gold marble stem w/ new Luxury Navy Flake. Peaceful and a fine smoke.

Part way through this bowl of first release Watch City Rouxgaroux in a smooth medium bend 2021 Peterson POTY Natural 4AB No. 6/500 military mount with a silver cap and a tapered black vulcanite AB stem. Gold Star Black, neat, is my drink. Enjoying my weekly Sunday pipe zoom. I'm also going to post my review of the upcoming Seattle Pipe Club Hogshead review at TR soon.
4AB_Nat_left.jpg

Some CS Shepherds Pie in a Georg Jenson freehand 1/4 bent apple with horn ferrule and acrylic stem. Ice water with bergs hijacked from Jiminks on the side. Super quiet this afternoon.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220515-153354_Photo Editor.jpg
    Screenshot_20220515-153354_Photo Editor.jpg
    955 KB · Views: 32
Just passing the quarter mark on this bowl of year 2013 Rotary Navy Cut in a post-1938 Pre-Republic Peterson Dublin straight smooth X155 bulldog with a sterling silver band and a tapered black vulcanite p-lip stem. Nigel Bruce smoked this model in two Sherlock Holmes movies. This will get me to dinner time.
Peterson_PR_Bulldog_XL155.jpg

Relaxing after a wonderful salad, chicken legs and green beans dinner with strawberries for dessert. I'm smoking Pfeifen Huber Virginia Golden Flake in a 1938 smooth straight brown patent Dunhill R 115 bowling ball prince with a tapered cumberland stem. Ice water and bergs is my drink. Watching Code of The Secret Service, a b-movie starring a young Ronald Reagan.
Dunhill_1938_bowling-Left.jpg

Close to finishing this bowl of Chacom No. 4 in a late 50s, early 60s Comoy’s straight smooth dark brown Deluxe 20 billiard with a silver cap military mount and a tapered black vulcanite stem. Love this pipe!
Comoy’s_Deluxe 20 billiard_50-60.jpg