What Are You Smoking Pages.

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

JimInks

Reaction score
Did a second set of walking reps as the dark clouds came rolling in, but I didn't get rained on while walking. Not far from finishing this bowl of unreleased Sutliff VaPer in a 1970's straight rusticated black Savinelli Estella 915 KS billiard with a flared top and pearl brown acrylic saddle stem. Gold Star Black, neat, is my drink.
Estella_915KS_billiard .jpg

JimInks

Reaction score
Relaxing after a wonderful salad, chicken legs and snow peas dinner with a scoop of vanilla bean ice cream for dessert. I'm closing in on the half way mark on this bowl of H&H Ambassador’s Blend in a medium bend fumed tan crackled year 2020 Ahmet Govem reverse calabash meerschaum with a military mount silver band and black acrylic stem. Working on a review of this blend. Ice water and bergs is my drink.
Ahmet Govem reverse calabash meer.jpg

JimInks

Reaction score
A third of the way through this bowl of year 2016 Sutliff 507-C Slices in a black sandblast PSB medium bend 2021 Peterson POTY 4AB No. 228/500 military mount with a silver cap and a tapered black vulcanite AB stem. Community Coffee, neat, is my drink.
4AB_PSB_left.jpg

Swede

Reaction score
A peaceful morning after a big event last night. Enjoying the remnants of St. James Flake in a Lucerno Spitfire with coffee, while some Chenet's Cake is drying. I figure after several days without a bowl, I'm due a couple bowls in a row. It's kind of a special day, so wanted some of the really good blends after last smoking PA.
20220522_101307.jpg
Swede

ftrplt

Reaction score
Arose early this morning to help our visitors get back on the road! Enjoyed Granger in my 1965 GBD second (shop pipe from the B&M where I worked during college days). May be a "second" but it's "Aged Algerian Briar" and still smokes like a dream!! Dark Hawai'ian Kona Chocolate Macadamia Nut coffee to start my day!! FTRPLT

JimInks

Reaction score
Not far from finishing this bowl of year 2015 Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 2014 Basil Meadows smooth slight bend squashed tomato with an aluminum band and a black pearl acrylic stem in the military mount style.
Basil_squashed_ tomato copy.jpg

JimInks

Reaction score
Enjoyed a tasty lunch, and am smoking year 2013 Esoterica Tilbury in a smooth medium bend 1999 Peterson Sherlock Holmes Series Milverton with a sterling silver band and a black vulcanite p-lip stem. Watching the Braves-Marlins game until my 4 pm zoom starts, and I'll DVR the rest of it for later viewing.
Peterson Sherlock Holmes_Milverton.jpg

JimInks

Reaction score
About a third of a bowl left of first release Watch City Rouxgaroux in a smooth medium bend 2021 Peterson POTY Natural 4AB No. 6/500 military mount with a silver cap and a tapered black vulcanite AB stem. Gold Star Black, neat, is my drink. Enjoying my weekly Sunday pipe zoom.
4AB_Nat_left.jpg

JimInks

Reaction score
Closing in on the half way mark on this bowl of Erik Stokkebye 4th Generation Evening Flake in a smooth medium bend 2021 Peterson Ebony POTY 4AB No. 422/500 military mount with a silver cap and a tapered black vulcanite AB stem.
4AB_Ebony.jpg