What Are You Smoking Pages.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You had a girlfriend who bought you a pipe? Now I am jealous, lol. Does M'lady know about this?
Yes, she does. She doesn't care. That ex-girl friend bought me my first two Dunhills and the first Peterson Sherlock Holmes pipe as well. She was one of the girlfriends I had when I met m'lady. I broke up with all of them and married m'lady as soon as I could. I knew the right one when she came along.

A quarter of the way through this bowl of year 2018 Mac Baren Original Flake in a straight smooth dark brown 1918 Pre-Republic Peterson’s Dublin 2 apple with a silver band and a tapered black vulcanite p-lip stem. Watching a Tim Holt Western.
Peterson_PR_Dublin2_apple.jpg

Top o the mornin to everyone. Trying some Urban Cowboy in the new Randy Wiley freehand bent dublin. With strong Costa Rican blend coffee. Our shih tzu Molly at my feet and several bunnies racing around in the brush.

Attachments

• 1213141043.jpg
    1213141043.jpg
    238.2 KB · Views: 23
Smoking a Beraldi bent brandy with sutliff black cordial and a mug of Starbucks breakfast blend. took a 2 hour nap since my 4 am post , but my back is going to be a problem today.

Half way through this bowl of year 2014 Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 2014 Basil Meadows smooth slight bend squashed tomato with an aluminum band and a black pearl acrylic stem in the military mount style. Ice water and bergs is my drink.
Basil_squashed_ tomato copy.jpg

Almost half way through this bowl of year 2018 Solani 633 in a 1954 patent Dunhill 148 Group 3 black shell bulldog made for the France market with a black saddle vulcanite stem.
Dunhill_1954_Shell_Bulldog148.jpg

Enjoyed a tasty lunch, and am smoking Erik Stokkebye 4th Generation Evening Flake in a smooth medium bend 2021 Peterson Ebony POTY 4AB No. 422/500 military mount with a silver cap and a tapered black vulcanite AB stem. Lavazza Perfecto, neat, is my drink.
4AB_Ebony.jpg

This morning, Stanwell with plateau top and 4 year old Night Train. It was a decent smoke, especially the bottom half of the bowl. White ash, dry to the bottom.

This afternoon, Italian poker variation volcano with new Luxury Navy Flake. This pipe has turned out to be a winner. The bottom third of nearly every bowl picks up a sweet element that I have always associated with this maker that I've never found anywhere else.

Not far from finishing this bowl of year 1923 Velvet in a smooth brown medium bend early 1900s C.P.F. The Chesterfield (Peterson copy) French briar military mount billiard with a nickel cap and black vulcanite AB p-lip stem.
Chesterfield_Bent BilliardMM_AB.jpg

Relaxing after a wonderful salad, chicken legs and sugar snap peas dinner with strawberries for dessert. I'm close to finishing this bowl of Seattle Pipe Club Hogshead plug in a medium bend, smooth brown 1950s Peterson 999 Dublin chubby Rhodesian with a tapered black vulcanite p-lip stem. Community Coffee, neat, is my drink. Watching the Braves-Rockies game and taking the night off of work to enjoy an evening of smoking.
Peterson_999_Rhodesian_Dublin.jpg

Nearing the half way mark on this bowl of Chacom No. 4 in a late 50s, early 60s Comoy’s straight smooth dark brown Deluxe 20 billiard with a silver cap military mount and a tapered black vulcanite stem. Love the grain on this pipe. Great smoker, too.
Comoy’s_Deluxe 20 billiard_50-60.jpg

Back to my fav go to. Urban Cowboy in the huge Don Carlos 2 note half bent dublin with fresh cowboy coffee. Birdies on the feeders, gheckos running about on the patio. Towhees playing in the waterfall. All in all, a serene morning.