What Are You Smoking Pages.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
63° and clear. Group 6 or so Italian billiard with new Luxury Navy Flake. Another pipe that went from being a solidly good smoker to a consistently great smoker. It's a little bigger than I now like, but I can't complain. Great morning smoke and a nice way to start the day.

Starting off my smoking day with a bowl of year 2014 Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 2014 Basil Meadows smooth slight bend squashed tomato with an aluminum band and a black pearl acrylic stem in the military mount style. Ice water and bergs is my drink. Almost time for Mad Dog Russo.
Basil_squashed_ tomato copy.jpg

Been a little busy around the ol' hacienda the last few days!! Haven't been on the "confuser" in a few days!!
Cranked up this morning with Cafe du Monde coffee and:
MacB's Golden Extra in my Savinelli "Bing,"
Granger in a big ol' Barling EXEXEL "King" TVF billiard, and lastly,
Walnut in a GBD second large Bulldog!!! A nice morning, now back to work!! FTRPLT

Enjoyed a tasty lunch, and am smoking year 2014 Dan Tobacco Hamborger Veermaster in a smooth straight brown 1950 Dunhill 48 bulldog group 4 root briar with a black vulcanite fish tail saddle stem. Lavazza Perfecto, neat, is my drink. Watching the Cubs-Cardinals game.
Dunhill_1950_root-bulldog48.jpg

Now smoking year 2018 Solani 633 in a 1954 patent Dunhill 148 Group 3 black shell bulldog made for the France market with a black saddle vulcanite stem.
Dunhill_1954_Shell_Bulldog148.jpg

80°, clear, and breezy. British prince with 7 year old McClelland #2015. Managed to fit in a second pipe today, and it was wonderful and smokey.

A quarter of the way through this bowl of year 2018 Esoterica Dunbar in a smooth straight, dark brown early 1960s Lane era Charatan Selected 43 Dublin with a black vulcanite double comfort saddle stem. This pipe was formerly owned by actor William Conrad. Ice water and bergs is my drink.
Conrad-Dublin copy.jpg

Relaxing after a wonderful salad, wild caught catfish and sugar snap peas dinner with strawberries for dessert. I'm a third of the way through this bowl of first release Watch City Rouxgaroux in a smooth medium bend 2021 Peterson POTY Natural 4AB No. 6/500 military mount with a silver cap and a tapered black vulcanite AB stem. Ice water and floaty li'l icebergs is my drink. Listening to the Braves-Rockies game on the XM because I'd have to pay to watch it on Apple Plus, which I'm not about to do. I grew up listening to baseball on the radio so it's not a poor substitute, but what I have to say about MLB doing the Apple Plus business is not printable.
4AB_Nat_left.jpg

Good morning,
Smoking a Savinelli 320 author with a Sutliff dark decadence/Carter hall blend and a mug of freshly perked Starbucks Yukon coffee, back pain woke me up again...

About a third of a bowl left of year 2014 Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 2014 Basil Meadows smooth slight bend squashed tomato with an aluminum band and a black pearl acrylic stem in the military mount style. Ice water and bergs is my drink.
Basil_squashed_ tomato copy.jpg

Enjoyed a tasty cinnamon raisin French toast lunch, and have about a quarter of a bowl left from this freshly opened tin of year 2022 Astley’s No. 44 in a straight smooth dark brown year 1926 Parker Super Bruyere patent 3 63/F lovat with a black vulcanite saddle stem. It tastes a little different than the earlier productions I have smoked. Going to try it again in a meer to make certain of that. Lavazza Perfecto, neat, is my drink.
1926_Parker_63:F lovat.jpg

Just got in from work,short day,Back pain never left me today. Smoking a Beraldi bent brandy with hobbits weed and a mineral water. Then pain meds and a nap.

Enjoyed a necessary nap, did a set of walking reps, and smoked a bowl of year 2022 Astley’s No. 44 in a 1980s White Pipe straight, smooth octagonal paneled billiard meerschaum with an acrylic yellow cream colored saddle stem. I see K&K did change this blend. Despite the color of the Virginias, it tastes more like a golden Va. than the dark, earthy version it used to be. Going to have to update my review. Ice water and bergs is my drink.
WhitePipe_Paneled_Billiard.jpg