What Are You Smoking Pages.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Back from work,had a quick lunch,smoking a Savinelli 616 ks with Lane RLP-6. Impatiently waiting for a tobacco order from pipes & cigars-It has been over a week, Is this normal for them ? I usually order from WV Smoke shop,but I wanted to try a couple of blends that they do not stock. Logically thinking I would get my order faster from P&C in PA then WV... SILLY ME!

Half way through this bowl of year 2014 Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 2014 Basil Meadows smooth slight bend squashed tomato with an aluminum band and a black pearl acrylic stem in the military mount style. Ice water and bergs is my drink.
Basil_squashed_ tomato copy.jpg

Close to finishing this bowl of first release Watch City Rhythm & Blues in a straight smooth brown 1920s-30s Sasieni patent 8 dot Marborough lovat with a black vulcanite saddle stem. Lunch follows this smoke.
Sasieni_8Dot_Lovat.jpg

Relaxing after a wonderful salad, wild caught catfish and sugar snap peas dinner with strawberries for dessert. I'm close to finishing this bowl of year 2018 Esoterica Dunbar in a smooth straight, dark brown early 1960s Lane era Charatan Selected 43 Dublin with a black vulcanite double comfort saddle stem. This pipe was formerly owned by actor William Conrad. Ice water and bergs is my drink. Getting ready to start reviewing the six Wesley's blends I got samples of today.
Conrad-Dublin copy.jpg

Smoking a long Bari Wiking bent rhodesian with Lane RLP-6 along with the last of my mornings coffee. Very achey today,so, I need to take it easy .

Enjoyed a cool, rainy morning with Watch City Slice in an old Ropp Cherrywood bent. Hawai'ian Chocolate Macadamia Nut coffee to accompany!! FTRPLT

Smoking a Bari Wiking freehand with a new tin of MB Seven seas regular blend and a McCafe k-cup. I won a Nording royal flush pipe on e-bay this morning...

Smoking a Pete St.Patricks day XL90s with MB navy flake. I am very impressed with this blend,It`s not as sweet as the aro`s I usually smoke,but It`s damn good.

About a third of the way through this bowl of year 2014 Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 2014 Basil Meadows smooth slight bend squashed tomato with an aluminum band and a black pearl acrylic stem in the military mount style. Ice water and bergs is my drink. Watching Mad Dog Russo.
Basil_squashed_ tomato copy.jpg

74°, sunny, and getting humid. Stanwell straight grain with Stokkebye 41 cube cut. The whole reason I smoke this tobacco is for the hint of cocoa, and this did not disappoint. It's not always there in every puff, but when it is, I really dig it.