What Are You Smoking Pages.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Enjoyed a tasty lunch, and am not far from finishing this bowl of Wesley’s No. 13 Golden Flake in a medium bend 2001 Ural lattice Rhodesian with a yellow with white swirls acrylic saddle stem. Working on a review of it and five other Wesley's blends made in South Africa. If you are well versed in South African tobaccos, you'll certain be aware of their inherent smoking properties.
URAL_2001_Rhodesian.jpg

Smoking a long Hillson bent author with Lane LL-7 along with a decaf coffee. I made a lot of progress in the yard earlier today and then my back gave out... I am sure the rain forcasted for later is not helping me either.

Now smoking WW2 Player’s No Name in a 1960s Austrian meerschaum bent apple with a tapered yellow stem. First time smoking both pipe and tobacco.
Austrian_meer_apple.jpg

Relaxing after a wonderful salad, giant portion of steel head trout and snow peas dinner with a big slice of chocolate cake and a scoop of vanilla bean ice cream for dessert. I'm close to finishing this bowl of year 2013 Capstan Blue in a 2015 Ryan Alden quarter bend burgundy sandblasted Queen of Hearts freehand with a black acrylic saddle stem. Ice water and bergs is my drink. Watching the Braves-A's game.
Ryan_Alden_QueenofHearts.jpg

Good morning,
Smoking a Vauen Luxus bent pot with a 9mm filter and capt black original blend. Large mug of 8 O`clock hazelnut coffee,Back pain woke me up Again -called the parish soup kitchen to let them know I will not be there today because I am having trouble just walking... waiting for pain meds to kick in !

Smoking a mastro de paja gigante with capt black white (original) blend, can`t say I love this stuff but it was a surprise gift from my wife 7 oz can! I mixed in a bit of lane BCA,that helped ,but not much. McCAFE k-cup

Not far from finishing this bowl of year 2014 Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 2014 Basil Meadows smooth slight bend squashed tomato with an aluminum band and a black pearl acrylic stem in the military mount style.
Basil_squashed_ tomato copy.jpg

Enjoyed a tasty cinnamon raisin French toast lunch with orange slices on the side. Now smoking year 2018 Esoterica Dunbar in a smooth straight, dark brown early 1960s Lane era Charatan Selected 43 Dublin with a black vulcanite double comfort saddle stem. This pipe was formerly owned by actor William Conrad.
Conrad-Dublin copy.jpg

68°, cloudy, and in-between rain showers. Italian poker derivative with new Luxury Navy Flake. A fine smokey smoke.