What Are You Smoking Pages.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Have about a quarter of a bowl left of year 2014 Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 2014 Basil Meadows smooth slight bend squashed tomato with an aluminum band and a black pearl acrylic stem in the military mount style.
Basil_squashed_ tomato copy.jpg

79°, clear, and the humidity is subsiding. Italian volcano/poker derivative with new Luxury Navy Flake. I smoked this pipe yesterday with a new concoction I'd mixed up, and it was a complete failure. It was actually awful tasting, and it concerned me a little that this wonderfully smoking pipe would be ghosted with that terrible flavor. Not. It was a fine, satisfying smoke.

Enjoyed a tasty lunch, and am half way through this bowl of year 2014 Wessex Campaign Dark Flake in a smooth dark brown medium bend year 1924 Dunhill 136A double patent apple with a tapered black vulcanite stem. Almost time for Mad Dog Russo.
Dunhill_1924-Bent_apple_136A.jpg

Trying EZ's trick. Mixed some of my Urban Cowboy with Molto Dolce. Enjoying it in a Sasieni made Stanford bent rhodesian. Pretty good blend but can't say it's better than either one by itself. With another big mug of Costa Rican blend coffee.
DW, here's a pic of the 2 Kaywoodies I scored off of Ebay for 40 bucks.

Attachments

• 20220707_095001.jpg
    20220707_095001.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 27
  • 20220707_093703.jpg
    20220707_093703.jpg
    3.4 MB · Views: 29
Enjoyed a tasty lunch, and am half way through this bowl of year 2014 Wessex Campaign Dark Flake in a smooth dark brown medium bend year 1924 Dunhill 136A double patent apple with a tapered black vulcanite stem. Almost time for Mad Dog Russo.
View attachment 5259
Wow. That would have been my dad’s birth year Dunhill. You made my day showing that little piece of history!

Now smoking year 2018 Esoterica Dunbar in a smooth straight, dark brown early 1960s Lane era Charatan Selected 43 Dublin with a black vulcanite double comfort saddle stem. This pipe was formerly owned by actor William Conrad. Watching the Astros-Royals game.
Conrad-Dublin copy.jpg

Wow. That would have been my dad’s birth year Dunhill. You made my day showing that little piece of history!
That's really cool, man. You may also like this 1924 Dunhill pot. It was originally owned by a lady in New Zealand, and when she died, her daughter sold it to a friend who gave it to a mutual friend who gifted it to me. Only two people have ever smoked this pipe.
Dunhill_1924_ pot.jpg

That's really cool, man. You may also like this 1924 Dunhill pot. It was originally owned by a lady in New Zealand, and when she died, her daughter sold it to a friend who gave it to a mutual friend who gifted it to me. Only two people have ever smoked this pipe.
View attachment 5264
Can you see me grinning through the screen? Lol.

Well, I was smoking very cherry by Peter Stokkebye, a heavily topped aro with what some liken it to sucking on a Luden's cherry couph drop.
Little tobacco back taste, if anything a lot of burley, but completely overwhelmed by the sprayed Luden's cherry topping.
I bought it on a whim.
I say, "was" as I again, may be asked to pee in a cup for drugs and nicotine,(Applied for yet another job). This health care system doesn't take too kindly to folks who smoke cigars and pipes. So I again am cold turkey until the urine drug test.

Now smoking year 2018 Esoterica Dunbar in a smooth straight, dark brown early 1960s Lane era Charatan Selected 43 Dublin with a black vulcanite double comfort saddle stem. This pipe was formerly owned by actor William Conrad. Watching the Astros-Royals game.
View attachment 5263
Looks like William Conrad liked the lovat styles.

Well, I was smoking very cherry by Peter Stokkebye, a heavily topped aro with what some liken it to sucking on a Luden's cherry couph drop.
Little tobacco back taste, if anything a lot of burley, but completely overwhelmed by the sprayed Luden's cherry topping.
I bought it on a whim.
I say, "was" as I again, may be asked to pee in a cup for drugs and nicotine,(Applied for yet another job). This health care system doesn't take too kindly to folks who smoke cigars and pipes. So I again am cold turkey until the urine drug test.
First, let me say I’m not an aromatic fan at all. But, every once in a while I’ve got to try something that everyone seems to enjoy. Cult Blood Red Moon. Tasted like the smell of a urinal cake. Life is too short to smoke that tobacco.

Been on a bit of a hiatus, but got back yesterday to a 4noggins shipment on the porch. I just finished Edgeworth Ready Rubbed match by Sutliff. Before that, Granger first thing this am, then some Bald Headed Teacher (generous one oz sample). They were all good, and the BHT is sure unique at least to me.