What Are You Smoking Pages.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A quarter of the way through this bowl of Seattle Pipe Club Hogshead plug in a medium bend, smooth brView attachment 5370own 1950s Peterson 999 Dublin chubby Rhodesian with a tapered black vulcanite p-lip stem.
I’ve always liked that chubby Rhodesian look. The new 999’s aren’t nearly that thick.

Short after dinner codger smoke. CH in a 50s vintage Kaywoodie Relief Grain straight billiard with iced Kahlua coffee. Had a short rain shower but clouds and thunder look like we could get more
Vintage Kaywoodie, Carter Hall, and Kahlua coffee with bergs on the side. Man that sounds good!

Some Urban Cowboy in a Lorenzo Old Vic giant bent billiard with morning coffee. Fighting off gnats whicvh are out by the zillions following last nights rain. Have to be out at the ranch by 9 for wifes riding lesson.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220404-184003_Messages.jpg
    Screenshot_20220404-184003_Messages.jpg
    901.8 KB · Views: 0
Close to finishing this bowl of year 2014 Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 2014 Basil Meadows smooth slight bend squashed tomato with an aluminum band and a black pearl acrylic stem in the military mount style. Ice water and bergs is my drink. It's going to be a very busy day of reviewing and beta testing, phone calls, baseball, and walking reps.
Basil_squashed_ tomato copy.jpg

Enjoyed a tasty lunch and am smoking first release Watch City Rouxgaroux in a smooth medium bend 2021 Peterson POTY Natural 4AB No. 6/500 military mount with a silver cap and a tapered black vulcanite AB stem. Gevalia Columbian Coffee, neat, is my drink.
4AB_Nat_left.jpg

76° and clear. Managed to fit in a second smoke today. Stanwell with 4 year old Night Train. While the sweeter fig and prune notes are gone, I've been getting hits of citrus lately. A fine smoke. 8/10.

Had a great phone chat with a good friend, and am not far from finishing this bowl of year 2013 Esoterica Tilbury in a smooth medium bend 1999 Peterson Sherlock Holmes Series Milverton with a sterling silver band and a black vulcanite p-lip stem. Ice water and bergs is my drink.
Peterson Sherlock Holmes_Milverton.jpg

Relaxing after a wonderful salad, snapper and green beans dinner with strawberries for dessert. I've passed the half way mark on this bowl of year 2012 Rolando’s Own in a smooth straight early ‘60s Lane era “William Conrad” Charatan Executive Extra Large stretch apple with diagonal channel cuts on the lower right and left of the bowl along with a black vulcanite double comfort saddle stem.
Conrad_apple-thumbnail copy.jpg

A quarter of the way through this bowl of Wilke Golden Sceptre in a late 40s, early 50s straight black sandblasted Wagner British Thorn 495 (Comoy’s second) pot with a black vulcanite saddle stem. Community Coffee, neat, is my drink. Going to work as I listen to the Dodgers-Angels game.
 Wagner_pot.jpg

Good morning,
Smoking a Neerup bent brandy with MB 7 seas regular blend and a Colombian k-cup while the coffee perks, I proved to myself yesterday that I am not physically capable of working 12 hour days any longer - I was really hurting when I got home last night. Luckily today will be a short day,trying to get in by 9 am this morning...