What Are You Smoking Pages.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Starting off my smoking day with a bowl of year 2014 Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 2014 Basil Meadows smooth slight bend squashed tomato with an aluminum band and a black pearl acrylic stem in the military mount style. Ice water and bergs is my drink.
Basil_squashed_ tomato copy.jpg

Sitting on the patio enjoying CS Rivendell in a Butz Choquin magnum bent brandy with Costa Rican blend coffee. Surveying the damage from last nights storm with gale force winds. Blew down 2 bird feeders, turned over 2 large planters, and blew in a huge dead tumbleweed half the size of a VW bug. Gnats starting to come in.

Double posted because the site was messing with my photo, and I can't delete this post.

Part way through this bowl of year 2021 HU Directors Cut in a smooth medium brown slight bend 1950s Comoy’s London Pride 337C prince with a tapered black vulcanite stem.
Comoy's_LP337C_birdseye.jpg

Enjoyed a tasty lunch, and am closing in on the half way mark on this bowl of first release Watch City Rouxgaroux in a smooth medium bend 2021 Peterson POTY Natural 4AB No. 6/500 military mount with a silver cap and a tapered black vulcanite AB stem. Gevalia Columbia Coffee, neat, is my drink.
4AB_Nat_left.jpg

A quarter of the way through this bowl of year 2014 Wessex Campaign Dark Flake in a smooth dark brown medium bend year 1924 Dunhill 136A double patent apple with a tapered black vulcanite stem. There's something truly awesome abut smoking pipes of this and earlier vintages. It really enhances my smoking experience and reminds me of how lucky I am to own pipes like this.
Dunhill_1924-Bent_apple_136A.jpg

Getting ready to leave work with a bowl full of Elizabethian Match in a Canadian Walnut Antique made from Algerian briar. Pipe came in a ebay lot and the shank was cleanly broken 1 inch where the stem enters. Pinned and glued it back together and been smoking it for about 3 years now. Canadians are one of my more favorite shapes to smoke but are further down the list for cleaning them.
16581729997903796912519942194597.jpg

Relaxing after a wonderful salad, wild caught catfish and green beans dinner with strawberries for dessert. I'm closing in on the half way mark on this bowl of year 2022 Astley’s No. 109 Medium Flake in a straight black 1963 Dunhill LBS Shell 4S billiard with a tapered black vulcanite stem. Ice water and bergs is my drink. Watching Station West starring Dick Powell.
Dunhill_1963_LBS_billiard.jpg

A third of the way through this bowl of year 2014 Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 2014 Basil Meadows smooth slight bend squashed tomato with an aluminum band and a black pearl acrylic stem in the military mount style. Ice water and bergs is my drink.
Basil_squashed_ tomato copy.jpg