What Are You Smoking Pages.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not far from finishing this bowl of Edgeworth Ready Rubbed Match in a 2019 black rusticated Peterson 312 full bend billiard with a military mount and a nickel cap with a cumberland 4AB stem and a N.A.P. bit. Still zooming.
PetersonNAP.jpg

A third of the way through this bowl of year 2013 Rotary Navy Cut in a post-1938 Pre-Republic Peterson Dublin straight smooth X155 bulldog with a sterling silver band and a tapered black vulcanite p-lip stem. Nigel Bruce smoked this model in two Sherlock Holmes movies. Please consider asking Smoking Pipes to bring back this model. Ice water and bergs is my drink.
Peterson_PR_Bulldog_XL155.jpg

Now smoking year 2013 FVF in a 2002 three quarter bend light brown sandblasted Ardor Urano Fatta A Mano eight sided paneled shaped bulldog sitter with a black acrylic saddle stem. This will last a while. Watching the Mets-Padres game.
Ardor Urano Fatta A Mano square shaped bulldog.jpg

Good morning,
Smoking a Bari Wiking freehand with MB Scottish blend and a large mug of Starbucks Yukon coffee.
Sturdy papa- I have tried MB original choice in the past,although it was good, I seem to enjoy the 7 seas regular blend more. I recently purchased a pouch of SWR aro that was suggested by a friend, I had very low expectations based on the price,But I was wrong,it was actually very good, I went thru the pouch in less than 2 days ! thanks for the suggestion,I will revisit that Original choice blend on my next order.
It just reminded me of 7Seas and I thought you would enjoy it. SWR-A is a great underrated old codger blend. The aroma/taste is old school pleasant all the way!

Starting off my smoking day with a bowl of year 2014 Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 2014 Basil Meadows smooth slight bend squashed tomato with an aluminum band and a black pearl acrylic stem in the military mount style. I'm sure this news shocks you. :)
View attachment 5446
I wouldn’t know what to do if I didn’t see you with that pipe every morning. 😂. It’s like me and that old LL. Bean I refuse to stop smoking. Cheapest pipe I own and smokes like a champ!

I wouldn’t know what to do if I didn’t see you with that pipe every morning. 😂. It’s like me and that old LL. Bean I refuse to stop smoking. Cheapest pipe I own and smokes like a champ!
If something is good you stick with it. That's why I have Urban Cowboy in the huge Don Carlos 4 or 5 times a week. Lol.

Just got in from PT where I was told my lower back needs a lot of help! No surprise there,although I do feel better then I did earlier. Big mug of Yukon coffee and a Bari freehand with CAO Bella vanilla. A bit cooler today ,only 83 degrees with rain coming.
Ranger, Good luck with your oral surgery, I went thru that about a month ago,The first couple of days after it`s done is bad,then it`s over.

Cleaned some pipes, watched Mad Dog Russo, and am not far from finishing this bowl of SWRA in a straight, black sandblasted undated Comoy’s Sunrise Etched Grain straight apple 551 with a black vulcanite saddle stem. Lunch follows this smoke.
Comoy's_Sunrise_Apple.jpg